Ark Monroe Showcase

Come on now, tuck. You know MrHappy4u did Monroe in the Library with the entire Dewey Decimal System! Originally Posted by MrHappy4u
Did she make much noise?
We were in the adult section. The librarian just thought we were playing a video.
Yeah... But when she came to check it out she decided she like what she saw an wanted to join in
Public libraries don't have "adult" sections. Maybe y'all went to the pubic library. I know of a few librarians I would let join in, though.
If you know hot willing librarians, Tuck, perhaps we should arrange a party. With Monroe involved you know it would be a good time!
If you know hot willing librarians, Tuck, perhaps we should arrange a party. With Monroe involved you know it would be a good time! Originally Posted by MrHappy4u
I know of some hot librarians,but haven't seen signs of willingness.
They might be more receptive to ArkMonroe than to me!! As soon as I can experience the charms of Monroe, those librarians may turn green with envy, 'cause I may become unwilling to share!!
I love all the hair colors: blonde, brunette, redhead, and black. But Ark Monroe has convinced me to partake of the "blonde experience" sometime soon. Meanwhile, I too, am drooling over her pics. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Soon and very soon... Originally Posted by Ark Monroe
Take my word for it she is gorgeous. Now imagine the rear white pantie pic in the mall decked out in a sexy thin bandage dress, slowly walking where all can see. Originally Posted by dddd1135
Soon didn't happen very soon, but it has happened!!!! We didn't try the library, and I'm glad we didn't, 'cause we would've gotten kicked out for making too much noise!!! Monroe is truly gorgeous; I can now picture myself walking beside her in the mall; hips swaying under her gauze dress, and every man and most of the women stopping in their tracks to stare at her elegant movements. I am truly honored to know Monroe!!!!
Great to hear Tuck. Maybe I'll meet her someday. I'm sure you guys are keeping her busy right now...
. . . Monroe is truly gorgeous; I can now picture myself walking beside her in the mall; hips swaying under her gauze dress, and every man and most of the women stopping in their tracks to stare at her elegant movements. I am truly honored to know Monroe!!!! Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Gee, Tuck. It sounds like you're smitten to me. While Monroe is new to the AR playground, she is truly a great addition. As for me, I hope she's around for a long time. She is a fun playmate!
  • MrGiz
  • 04-07-2012, 08:21 PM
I am truly honored to know Monroe!!!!

I am truly honored to be in line to get to enjoy the pleasures of Monroe!!

What a Hobby!!
Gee, Tuck. It sounds like you're smitten to me. While Monroe is new to the AR playground, she is truly a great addition. As for me, I hope she's around for a long time. She is a fun playmate! Originally Posted by MrHappy4u

I am truly honored to be in line to get to enjoy the pleasures of Monroe!!

What a Hobby!! Originally Posted by MrGiz

Smitten . . . enamored of . . . enchanted by !!!!!!!!
Just hoping she will let me back in line again !!!!