He just wouldn’t unload!

Medication can effect the libido. Originally Posted by mikkifine
OMGOSH I always hear "There are meds I take that make it hard for me to cum." I 'm always thinking "wow what a find time to tell me. why didn't you tell me BEFORE the session"? LOL.
Mikkifine is right, meds will alter things
Hopefully you got some good dick out of it Maddy
Mikki - I don't think this is a libido issue. I get it up and am extremely turned on. Think about it this way, have any of you gals been "at the edge" and then your man goes to change positions, changes the rhythm of his oral adventure, there is an accidental slip out...whatever and then even though you may have been only seconds away from the big O, you can no longer get there?
Think about it this way, have any of you gals been "at the edge" and then your man goes to change positions, changes the rhythm of his oral adventure, there is an accidental slip out...whatever and then even though you may have been only seconds away from the big O, you can no longer get there? Originally Posted by ScubaBad
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I HATE IT I HATE IT! Makes me mad then I want to do lazy doggy then all is well again
Naomi - LazyD is my favorite, if you are ever in KC, please look me up;-)
Maddy, I tell girls before we start that I am a tough nut to crack, and I pay attention to the clock. I never expect the girl to go over. My last 2 hour date was perfect. I had pizza ready. We ate and talked a lot then went and played, and I finished a few minutes before the time was up. If I don't get off that is my fault not yours, because my plumbing works.
The meds can alter the guy's control over cumming too soon or not at all. This is not always the reason. Some guys just get nervous.

I did miss an O not because of the change in the position. It was because the guy felt like talking.

Mikki - I don't think this is a libido issue. I get it up and am extremely turned on. Think about it this way, have any of you gals been "at the edge" and then your man goes to change positions, changes the rhythm of his oral adventure, there is an accidental slip out...whatever and then even though you may have been only seconds away from the big O, you can no longer get there? Originally Posted by ScubaBad
Naomi - LazyD is my favorite, if you are ever in KC, please look me up;-) Originally Posted by ScubaBad
I will dear
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I HATE IT I HATE IT! Makes me mad then I want to do lazy doggy then all is well again Originally Posted by Naomi4u

Nice long back. Round smooth beautiful ass. Watching my cock go in and out. Gotta love lazy dog.
I couldn't get past page 1 due to all of the armchair psychologist opinions. I apologize if someone else has gotten to these points ahead of me.

It could be as simple as, he's one of the guys who have trouble nutting with a condom (reduced sensitivity). Otherwise, unless you've worn his pants, your speculation is less than useless. Sorry, not trying to be a grouch, but come on, people. (I say that in the most loving possible way, of course)
I couldn't get past page 1 due to all of the armchair psychologist opinions. I apologize if someone else has gotten to these points ahead of me.

It could be as simple as, he's one of the guys who have trouble nutting with a condom (reduced sensitivity). Otherwise, unless you've worn his pants, your speculation is less than useless. Sorry, not trying to be a grouch, but come on, people. (I say that in the most loving possible way, of course) Originally Posted by Bobave

NONE of us know exactly what the deal was with this guy. But we can speculate based on our own experiences and offer speculation and input! Kind of like your doing right now my friend! Psychologist's here no way, but plenty of BS degrees! A few masters and of coarse Burk & I have PHD'S (That a BS degree Piled Higher & Deeper!) LOL
NONE of us know exactly what the deal was with this guy. But we can speculate based on our own experiences and offer speculation and input! Kind of like your doing right now my friend! Psychologist's here no way, but plenty of BS degrees! A few masters and of coarse Burk & I have PHD'S (That a BS degree Piled Higher & Deeper!) LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking

Still we do have full PHDs. Now if we can just get all these gals to swallow our BS. Ok I said swallow. I guess you can follow up now
Still we do have full PHDs. Now if we can just get all these gals to swallow our BS. Ok I said swallow. I guess you can follow up now Originally Posted by burkalini
You mean our under study's?
You mean our under study's? Originally Posted by Still Looking

I giver you a great tag line to follow on and you don't. lol
I giver you a great tag line to follow on and you don't. lol Originally Posted by burkalini
Sorry Burk, I was throwing it back at you! I've just kind of got use to being the straight man! It’s the least I can do with what you put up with... you know who? Hey is it quiet around here right now? Hummmm?