Lola Bunz NC/NS

+1 Brooke Omari is one of the nicest great guys out here,sorry that happened to you babe ncns sucks and you def don't deserve to be taunted about it! Xoxo
Mila we don't deserve to be taunted with that sexy avatar of your's either
Mila we don't deserve to be taunted with that sexy avatar of your's either Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I dunno EA she can keep taunting me with it all she wants.
Lola Bunz is a No-Callin, No-Showin, Leavin-me-sitting-in-the-parking-lot-because-"ROOM SERVICE AIN'T SHOWED UP YET" low-life.

Priority for P411 my ass. Lying sack .....
EA and oilfield....I'll be sure to keep up my taunting then
It just seems unfair that this thread gets all the bashing. We need to even it out with her other NCNS threads.
Lola Bunz is a No-Callin, No-Showin, Leavin-me-sitting-in-the-parking-lot-because-"ROOM SERVICE AIN'T SHOWED UP YET" low-life.

Priority for P411 my ass. Lying sack ..... Originally Posted by Rocky1@411
Post your own alert with her name in the title. Help others know what she is!

Anybody know if the allegations she has a pimp are true?

Old Dingus
I will not state the establishment you were at but I will state the room numbers you told me. 706 then 707 & back to 706. Originally Posted by Omari
Sorry to jump in so late. I saw Lola on the day in question in room 706 (I just checked my google voice text message from that day). So this sounds like an unfortunate misunderstanding.

Omari arrived at the hotel. Got the room number. Went to the right room, but didn't knock (I have to admit, I really feel for you Omari, you were soooo close to paradise).

From here, it looks like a misunderstanding and likely a typo is what prevented the session from happening. Based on Omari's message above, it looks like he asked for the room number a couple more times, once getting 707 (likely just a typo) and then getting the correct number - 706 - again.

I can understand Omari's confusion, but it is hard to fault a provider if a client is at her door, she's in the room, but he doesn't knock. And, she verifies the number again (if I'm reading Omari's post correctly) and he still doesn't go in.

And then he posts that she did a NS/NC on him. I am sure that most providers would think "what the fuck?" in this situation.

I think this was a misunderstanding and I can see my Lola got pissed off, but I wish she hadn't posted on the thread. I have seen her around 10 times and she has always been so sweet. This has just been an unfortunate thread all the way around.

Omari, here's a tip to help you avoid this in the future: many providers put the do not disturb sign on their door to keep hotel staff from bothering them disturbing them at the wrong time and just leave it up all day. I remember an appointment I had years ago when when we didn't here the knocking on the door and the cleaning/turn-down service lady walked in and saw us going at it.
That's sweet and all that shit RoDunn, but what about the other half a dozen NCNSs she has had this year?
That's sweet and all that shit RoDunn, but what about the other half a dozen NCNSs she has had this year? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Here's what I know about those Brooke: not a damn thing. That's why I didn't post on the other two NC/NS threads that I have seen on her in Houston. In my opinion, except in cases of emergencies, there is no excuse for NCNSs.

So I really feel bad for the guys. I think Lola is hot as hell and I'm always very excited to see her and I could only imagine how deeply disappointed I would be if she NCNS me, but she never has.
Her reaction in this thread tells me all I need to know
So you're saying she either double booked, or stacked em so close you were willing to have 5min old sloppy seconds.... thirds.... who knows.

I'm sure her people will call your people to make it right. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
She fucking overbooked everywhere. I was waiting at the in all hotel. She had already left houston. Never again!
Her reaction in this thread tells me all I need to know Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Yeah shes hot and dont give a damn coz she will still get hers..
Yeah shes hot and dont give a damn coz she will still get hers.. Originally Posted by johnny_boiii
Lol...all I have to say to her is good luck with that.. But the awesome hobbiest we have on here deserve way better ijs...