Ray Epps: The Hammer Falls Gently

Revolver News is rated to be a Questionable Source

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following:

extreme bias
consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies
poor or no sourcing to credible information
fake news

Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit.

No wonder Salty loves and promotes Revolver News. It exactly fits what he does. Originally Posted by VitaMan
... So you're saying that those videos where Ray Epps
is on-camera at the Capitol ARE FAKE??

... I just wanna make sure that I understand correctly.
I don't wanna mis-quote you.

... So you believe that Revolver News has FAKE VIDEOS
of Ray Epps?? ... Hmmm... Did you view any of them?

#### Salty
Find a reliable, truthful source to use to PROVE your conspiracy theory.

Not an extreme right biased site that puts out garbage.

Not an extreme right biased site that puts out garbage. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Sadly...that would be none of stations except for the alternative facts ones....Alex Jones awaits

Not an extreme right biased site that puts out garbage. Originally Posted by VitaMan
... You didn't answer me questions.

#### Salty
Waiting for you to provide a reliable source to PROVE your conspiracy theory.
... You didn't answer me questions.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

You didn't answer how stupid Trump supporters would be to follow Ray Epps (if there was any conspiracy at all). They are all cattle, with no idea of right and wrong ?

No Ray Epps here:

No Ray Epps here:

I'm just happy that this is finalized for crazy Ray. I've heard from me insiders that the moonshine parties at his trailer park have not been the same since this has been looming over his dumb as fuck head that may or may not have a brain in it.
Ray Epps leading them ?

Ray Epps leading this guy ?

No Ray Epps here either:

The above are a small portion of photos showing how shameful the attack on the US Capital was.

Even more shameful is the Trump supporters have to invent a conspiracy theory to cover themselves, and take no responsibility for what they did.
I have seen Epps in several videos. I have heard what he said. No one inventyed those videos.

My rapidly devaluing two cents worth is that Epps got off with practically nothing for publicly, and openly speaking to incite a riot.

In the intelligence world, Epps would be classified as an "Agent Provocateur" working for the government.
Shameful is probation sentence. But we knew that was going to happen. He’s on video the night before (on January 5th) and on January 6th inciting an erection er “insurrection”.
All these rioters in the above photos were led by Ray Epps.....correct ?

Is that what you are saying ?

And if Ray Epps was not there, none of this would have been able to happen....correct ?