New girl at Relax

What's BigDog latest re-incarnation?

Can someone tell me what has Aphrodite is working at?

So why is she gone, jealousy? Originally Posted by london2012
Kendras retreat shows n Aphrodite...not 100% sure it is her...Can Anyone confirm?
It’s her.

Need to add buffy next.
It’s her (Aphrodite).
Originally Posted by dallasfan
Does that mean that you will be seeing your ATF studio girl multiple times at Kendra's and not going to Relax as much?

There are more new girls at Relax, the latest one is Rita, making 4 in the last couple of days!
Does that mean that you will be seeing your ATF studio girl multiple times at Kendra's and not going to Relax as much?

There are more new girls at Relax, the latest one is Rita, making 4 in the last couple of days! Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
😆 It’s as if you’ve joined their marketing and promotions department...lol.
�� It’s as if you’ve joined their marketing and promotions department...lol. Originally Posted by Just Another Guy
Relax does not need marketing and promotions, and you are right, anyone that has access to their website and snapchat can see the new girls (19 total currently), but I am just replying to this thread about a new girl at Relax, maybe rubbing it in a little to those that are not clients or passed screening or have been banned from their studio. I am not the OP of this thread.
�� It’s as if you’ve joined their marketing and promotions department...lol. Originally Posted by Just Another Guy
He might the new head of security up there since he seems to know about all the cameras in there so well. Lol

Think he bragged about a similar role at studio wet or one. And how he was looking at all the customers in that place. He has the experience.
  • jflo
  • 08-28-2018, 09:16 PM
I'm good with all the new girls at Relax....they train and vet them them Kendras takes them in...
winona has a really nice looking ass. But we all know that sometimes the photos can give you the sense that a girl looks differently than they really look in person. Im curious to see the feedback on her. Or I may just go see her myself.
Anyone seen Julissa yet?
Anyone seen Jessie yet ??
Intel would be appreciated...
Another girl added today... But who left?
Another girl added today... But who left? Originally Posted by latinfever
Daisy is leaving. Sept 12 is her last day and Fawn and Faye (sisters) are no longer on the site.
What happen to Fawn n Faye anyone knows ???
Daisy is getting "promoted"... Not sure what that even means, first time I'm seeing that for one of the girls retiring... Any ideas??