Handsome~Virile~Rugged~Sensiti ve~All of these & more!!! A nod to Britney's thread on what we love about the ladies... for the ladies!

hmmmmmmmmmm u too victoria...... i am wearing some Nike socks Originally Posted by sixxbach
Super sexy

We must all be in the same kind of mood! I know it's off topic, but spring is so wonderful. I think all these dreary cold days have robbed me of Vitamin D. Now that the sun is shining I am just a happy little sock loving camper.
...as long as the socks aren't SWEATY, it's all good. ewwwwww No preference here, really. If your toesies are cold, may as well keep 'em on so you aren't distracted. I'm sure I can get you back on track, though. ;

I have to agree that a sense of humor be it dry, goofy, or your own personal brand that I can relate to or at least "get" is a BIG MUST HAVE. My ex still gets points for always making me laugh. Besides, anyone who knows what a cornball I am understands the need for reciprocation.

Oh Carl? Please confirm in your best medicine man terminology the effects of laughter in regard to endorphine release? aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Tickling is to the sole, what laughter is to the soul! *OOOOH! BURN! Just made that up!*

LOL

Just caught your post, Britney, and admit I'm a springtime baby. My bday is just around the corner (3/23 for the big 43) and I feel as if I'm in my element again. Winter has always been fraught w/ ups & downs to my mood especially when particularly dreary. Love the naked tree limbs, but will pass on the gray chill. Adore the excuse to cuddle up, but wish we could eschew the blankets. *sigh*

Springtime is for renewal!!! Time for everyone to have their spirits uplifted!!!

XOXOXO
Well Happy B-Day Kat! I think everyone is going to bed on us. No pun intended! Great thread. Hopefully we will see some more serious posts! I am getting pretty goofy. It's past my bed time.
Thanks Brit, but I still have nine more days to wait. Lots of Aries bdays though and some Pisces to celebrate before those.

*POUT* Shucky darn! Sure hate being such a night owl at times like this. Guess I'll have to play a while in the shower, play w/ the kitties a while, then head to bed to play w/ my kitty while thinking of all those wonderful manly things still left unsaid here.

When I wake up, I expect all you early birds to have posted what I am about to be thinking, ok?

Thanks!

XOXOXO
  • Carl
  • 03-14-2010, 08:20 AM
Oh Carl? Please confirm in your best medicine man terminology the effects of laughter in regard to endorphine release? aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
No. I have to find my penis first. The little bastard is harder to find than my glasses.