Crazy client

From my experience, the girls that have issues typically have issues.
That was profound.
  • Typo
  • 03-29-2022, 06:57 AM
is there really a watch list of client phone numbers??? Originally Posted by Wildman15601
Yes. I've seen a umber of the sites providers use to post info about their customers. They will put real work personal and work info as well as reviews of whether or not the hobbiest was safe, or did anything objectionable. Even if you showed model behavior, they'll still post your info there with positive commentary. So, if any spouses ever got access to what are very public website, such as Mr. Number, they can see what you've been up to with a simple search of your phone number. If you're married, you should absolutely be using a burner phone that is kept in a location where your spouse will never find it.
I’d love to see one of these client screening sites. I’m sure some comedy gold could be found there.
I’d love to see one of these client screening sites. I’m sure some comedy gold could be found there. Originally Posted by Dolomite35
I second this
this is unrelated to the thread topic, but related to searching numbers...I just googled my hobby number and I unfortunately was assigned a number that a ho who has been reviewed on here several times used to have
Along with don’t ever, ever, ever, ever, ever give personal information, your real name, spouse/girlfriend info, driver license pictures, etc. Originally Posted by berryberry
Yes 100% that too.

Its a 2 way street, I don’t want to know her information either. If her incall is at her home its already more info than I want but unfortunately thats info I need to have to see said ho.

As for ho’s posting guys info, not only are there sites entirely dedicated to that but that info is common in the girls room of most sites like the one we are on right now. Indys girls room used to have an actual form the girls filled out. Once I learned that I completely ditched that handle and started again on both Indys and ASPD from scratch, luckily for me I found it out very early in my hobby career.
So, if any spouses ever got access to what are very public website, such as Mr. Number, they can see what you've been up to with a simple search of your phone number. If you're married, you should absolutely be using a burner phone that is kept in a location where your spouse will never find it. Originally Posted by Typo
When the Mrs starts turning tricks and then finds my info, I wonder which of us is going to be in the most trouble with the other.
When the Mrs starts turning tricks and then finds my info, I wonder which of us is going to be in the most trouble with the other. Originally Posted by luv2sixtynine69
Do you like Pina coladas and getting caught in the rain?
I've known the Princess for years, this here is very unfortunate. I'm glad we reconnected and resolved our issues, but this dude you're writing about is a big problem and the mods along with the authorities should be able to assist in some way, the problem with the authorities is that you will reveal your employment and that won't go well I would assume.

The princess is a solid provider and has been around since the TOS days, I'm glad we got back together, she's a lot of fun. I hope the issues with the crazed former client can be resolved.
  • cabot
  • 04-06-2022, 07:49 PM
Rae,

It's great that you two are back together and reconnected - but didn't she rip you off awhile back? Maybe I'm misremembering - but didn't she also threaten to out you to real-life either friends/family??

Not trying to stir up anything, and certainly not saying her current stalker isn't real. However - unless I'm totally mixing up incidents, I thought you had a real ugly exposure to a real ugly side of what happened with her.

Am I misremembering?
Not white nightingale here, I don’t know this woman, probably never will, but she reached out to her community for help and she gets nothing but sarcasm and animosity. Originally Posted by wheretogo
I’ll help her out!

It’ll cost her 225 an hour though. When I want help that’s what she’ll charge so I’ll do the same. Maybe it’ll equal out.
Some poor guy asked me to please give people my recent number so they would leave him alone now that I am back.
So, I have to ask...Was it mine?