ATF vs Variety... What Say You?

How about variety with your ATF?

Spice it up.. "Can you meet at 5 on Tuesday? I found this awesome whole in the wall motel down route 35." "Can we meet at the bar? You walk up to me sitting at the bar stool and pick up my tab and shout, "he's leaving with me!"
When you get the comfort level of knowing someone is reliable and what their limits are and etc, it's easy to keep it fresh.
Xx Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
I'm all for an ATF (or two) that can continue to keep things interesting after the first couple of meetings.

Unfortunately too many ladies settle into their "routine"...and after a few visits, you realize that your sessions are exactly like all of her reviews: Cut and Paste.

Then...it's time to start interviewing for the next ATF...rinse and repeat!
Yes to both. I have 1 ATF right now with a couple more ladies I like to see. Plus seeing the occasional new lady or rarely the hot flavor of the month for variety and possibly another addition to my list of favorite ladies.

I tried one of the young hotties and while she was smoking hot the service was very mechanical. Maybe if I was young and fit she might have been into it.

I do fear the sudden loss of an ATF. It really sucks to lose them without a goodbye. Had that happen end of last year, then I found another lady that really likes me.

The ATF pro is the comfort level. You know each others likes and dislikes, turn ons and turn offs. The pro on variety is.......variety. The gal I lost last year was one I wish I had met as a civilian. Nuff said
I'm all for an ATF (or two) that can continue to keep things interesting after the first couple of meetings.

Unfortunately too many ladies settle into their "routine"...and after a few visits, you realize that your sessions are exactly like all of her reviews: Cut and Paste.

Then...it's time to start interviewing for the next ATF...rinse and repeat! Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Just remember, it takes two to keep things interesting.
ATF ALL THE WAY for me!!!
Lost my OATF a year ago and now looking for a new one!
ATF always knows what you like and you know what she likes as well. Makes for a great time!

Looking for ATF 😊
ATF - no thanks! Been there - done that. Variety - keeps life interesting.
The older you get the more chemistry trumps suspense.

That being said, looking for chemistry in all the wrong places makes the world go around.
The older you get the more chemistry trumps suspense.

That being said, looking for chemistry in all the wrong places makes the world go around. Originally Posted by phildo
Agreed!
Yes to both! I've found myself an ATF...but that doesn't mean that I won't be sampling the other lovey ladies that ECCIE has to offer!
I'm lost..

why are we having an alcohol, tobacco & firearms vs. variety thread?
I'm lost..

why are we having an alcohol, tobacco & firearms vs. variety thread? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I think it is when you want to kill yourself, the variety is slowly with alcohol and/or tobacco, or speedily with firearms, but maybe I am wrong.
I think it is when you want to kill yourself, the variety is slowly with alcohol and/or tobacco, or speedily with firearms, but maybe I am wrong. Originally Posted by davidfree986
solid insight.. I'm beginning to catch on.
^^^^^^^^^^
all of the above.
my preference is having some favs and meeting some new women who'll hopefully becum favs.
keeping encounters "weird", different, and strange, one deliteful encounter at a time! Originally Posted by pmdelites
noticed that i used the word "favs" above. i did so for a couple of reasons.
ATF - to me that means ALL TIME FAVORITE. which means someone more favorite than all the others and exactly one.

my use of "fav" means to me someone who i enjoy consulting with (a favorite) and "favs" means that there can be many someones to consult with.

each of my favs brings a whole different experience to our consultations, in terms of looks, age, outfits, consulting room ambiance, skills, conversations, etc.

i would be very hard pressed to say that any of my favs is my ATF.
i "love" em all and thank each and every one of them for what they bring to our consultations.

Vnurse is my ATF but every now and then it's nice to find a new toy
But for the most part love the connection
With a close friend Originally Posted by texassmoke
Aw, aren't you just a sweetheart?! A little change now and again IS always nice!
I am a big fan of ATFs. Sometimes they take advantage of my good nature.

I seem to find one and have the funds about every. 18 months and they last 90-180 days.

They might be providers or dancers.
I go through stages but lately I have a couple of UTR ladies that have become my ATF's. I've read these threads before and now see both sides of the discussion. Variety is something I have always liked and still do but lately I really see the rewards of just seeing one of my ATFs'. It's not about "feelings" we all know were not going there but the sheer anxiousness on both sides to jump back in the sack has got me.