Tasting Your Own Juices

Most of the ladies I have been with don't really like tasting their own juices, even more so in the civie world. When I was younger females used to make me brush my teeth and wash my face before we had sex if I wanted to kiss.

Now that I know what real women are like I don't know if I could go back to washing my face after DATY just so I can kiss.

I think it is a huge turn on when a lady licks her own juices off of my face. I am big into licking and tongue action anyways though.
Most of the ladies I have been with don't really like tasting their own juices, even more so in the civie world. When I was younger females used to make me brush my teeth and wash my face before we had sex if I wanted to kiss.

Now that I know what real women are like I don't know if I could go back to washing my face after DATY just so I can kiss.

I think it is a huge turn on when a lady licks her own juices off of my face. I am big into licking and tongue action anyways though. Originally Posted by KenMonk
Really?
Really? Originally Posted by LusciousLacy

Yes, after DATY many o'girlfriends made me wash up and brush my teeth. It was required or no kissing during nookie play.
Yes, after DATY many o'girlfriends made me wash up and brush my teeth. It was required or no kissing during nookie play. Originally Posted by KenMonk
dayum shame... makes me wonder what she has growing if she wont even taste her own
lol We love our own sweet pussy juices, so how about you boys......We eat up your cum with gusto, shouldnt you be willing to kiss me and lick my mouth clean after I suck all your sweet juices???? Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
It's fricken hot and passionate when there's lots of dfk after daty or bbbj. I enjoy exchanging our own juice with our tongues down each others throat. PS none of your pussy juice would make it to my chin after I'm done with daty Originally Posted by canuckvic
Yum.. Nothings like it Originally Posted by KelseyKisses
To me its very pleasing and the taste is always awesome! Total turn on :-) Originally Posted by toniluv
Yummmm . . . yuuuuummmmm!!!! Never let fluids go to waste!! Luv that pussy juice. Haven't had a lady swallow me yet, but expect it will happen soon. Have had some who were willing; it is just harder for me to cum in a mouth than in a vagina. Recently had a lady give me a bbbj, then a deep kiss. She kept going back and forth from cock to mouth, and it really turned me on.
Cum play is fun play....her cum, his cum we all cum...enjoy the cum, life's too short to put limitations on fun or cum.... Originally Posted by cumalot
that would make a good sig line baby! So true too!!
Yummmm . . . yuuuuummmmm!!!! Never let fluids go to waste!! Luv that pussy juice. Haven't had a lady swallow me yet, but expect it will happen soon. Have had some who were willing; it is just harder for me to cum in a mouth than in a vagina. Recently had a lady give me a bbbj, then a deep kiss. She kept going back and forth from cock to mouth, and it really turned me on. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Poor baby you just haven't met the right cumslut ...you need to CUM to Houston..
lol We love our own sweet pussy juices, so how about you boys......We eat up your cum with gusto, shouldnt you be willing to kiss me and lick my mouth clean after I suck all your sweet juices???? Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
personally, I enjoy the taste of my cum. I learned to adjust to a more fruit based diet to really get a good low sodium flavor....

if it makes new stands, whatever. Lol...
Diet very much makes a difference with a mans cum, I havent ever heard that it does on woman though................umm might have to have a taste testing to see if that is a fact or not............YUM YUM
<~~~Vegetarian!! Wonder if that effects taste?
Don't worry about your taste, Lacy. It is fine!

SAS
Like I said we should have a taste testing.............Girls plan your diet for a few days and then ask your ATF if they can taste a difference...........ATF make sure and take notes and lets us know if you can taste a difference with a different diet........lol
Diet very much makes a difference with a mans cum, I havent ever heard that it does on woman though................umm might have to have a taste testing to see if that is a fact or not............YUM YUM Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

Diet does affect taste for woman, the same as men. Diet also affects the pheromones released by your body. For example celery, pumpkin, and cucumbers are said to increase pheromones in men that women enjoy. Everyone is different, and ultimately smell triggers memory more then anything else.
I dont do CIM but i have heard a rumor that Ive always wanted to know if it was true-

Men who have had vasectomy taste better than men who have not...
Fact??? Ladies?
Like I said we should have a taste testing.............Girls plan your diet for a few days and then ask your ATF if they can taste a difference...........ATF make sure and take notes and lets us know if you can taste a difference with a different diet........lol Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Note to self: get ready for a better dining at the Y experience....