I Wanna Eat Me Some Pussy Review Contest

is it safe to assume that any lady that contacts you must have a p411 account?

cause if they don't, that kinda fucks up this plan.
This is basically an ISO..they need an incentive or u will only draw the usual crowd

Anyway I give up brah..good luck
Anyway I give up brah..good luck Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Stinky is such an asshole in his posts, I'm surprised he's getting any responses at all. IF he's getting any PMs and not anyone posting here, if anyone PMs him its probably because they don't want to be known to have anything to do with him. I will say this, whoever the winner is... gets scratched of my to do list. If they were ever there to begin with. That's how far I want to distance myself from that guy.
Like NP said...
"I give up brah, good luck"
is it safe to assume that any lady that contacts you must have a p411 account?

cause if they don't, that kinda fucks up this plan. Originally Posted by canihitit
Good observation of the obvious.
Stinky is such an asshole in his posts, I'm surprised he's getting any responses at all. IF he's getting any PMs and not anyone posting here, if anyone PMs him its probably because they don't want to be known to have anything to do with him. I will say this, whoever the winner is... gets scratched of my to do list. If they were ever there to begin with. That's how far I want to distance myself from that guy.
Like NP said...
"I give up brah, good luck" Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Dude, you should stick to topics that you know something about like your threAD about Socially Awkward Disease.
This is basically an ISO..they need an incentive or u will only draw the usual crowds

Anyway I give up brah..good luck Originally Posted by NubianPrince
That may be. But, if this does not work to my satisfaction, I can always modify it or do some research and find someone that I'm interested in. I got nothing to lose giving this a try ... NBD.
Dude, you should stick to topics that you know something about like your threAD about Socially Awkward Disease. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Okay, I posted a joke 6 months ago and it blew up on me. I'll own that. I ain't the fucktard that has two separate accounts thinking the ladies don't have the resources to connect the two. You act like an ass here, I get it that's fun for you, but you think that because you see no connection between your Eccie account and your P411 that nobody else does? That's just not very smart. I don't give a fuck, looking at your reviews we don't run in the same circles. So go on being you, which is acting like an asshole. Obviously you can't pull this shit in real live, you'd constantly be getting your ass kicked. So you come on here with your bull. That's what TROLLS do... Nasty lil critters living in dark nasty places, under bridges, caves and the like. Do us all a favor and just crawl back under your rock.
Okay, I posted a joke 6 months ago and it blew up on me. I'll own that. I ain't the fucktard that has two separate accounts thinking the ladies don't have the resources to connect the two. You act like an ass here, I get it that's fun for you, but you think that because you see no connection between your Eccie account and your P411 that nobody else does? That's just not very smart. I don't give a fuck, looking at your reviews we don't run in the same circles. So go on being you, which is an asshole. Obviously you can't pull this shit in real live, you'd constantly be getting your ass kicked. So you come on here with your bull. That's what TROLLS do... Nasty lil critters living in dark nasty places, under bridges, caves and the like. Do us all a favor and just crawl back under your rock. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
If you don't give a fuck, why are posting here? ... Is that a symptom of Social Awkward Disease? Kind of like autistics who can't help banging their head on the corner of the table?

No one is forcing you to read my posts ... so just ignore them. Guess I just don't understand how Social Awkward Disease forces you to do things you don't want to do.
You don't understand how this internet thing works do you? You post a thread on a hooker board and fucktard reply whether they agree with you or not. If what you post is stupid, we're allowed to voice our opinion pointing that out. Get over yourself. My first post on this thread was not directed at you per se, but to the imaginary ladies sending you these imaginary PMs.
You don't understand how this internet thing works do you? You post a thread on a hooker board and fucktard reply whether they agree with you or not. If what you post is stupid, we're allowed to voice our opinion pointing that out. Get over yourself. My first post on this thread was not directed at you per se, but to the imaginary ladies sending you these imaginary PMs. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
I understand ... you have absolutely nothing better to do with your time. As others have told you before ... Get A Life ... Is posting on this Board your only friend? Guess that's another symptom of Social Awkward Disease.
Alright this is getting good, better than the Mayweather vs Pacquiao fiasco. 1st things 1st..... Stinky, you have the Red Corner, Dog wearing hard, hat you have the Blue Corner. This will be a 12 round bout, standing 8 count will be in effect but not the 3 knockdown rule. Come out swinging and if you score a knockdown of your opponent you must go to the farthest neutral corner. The floored fucktard has 10 seconds to get up before it is considered a knockout. The bell can not save the fucktard in any round and only the MOD can stop the fight. Got it? Ok one last question, have either of you tards suffered a shoulder injury? If not, then Leeeeetssss Get Ready To Ruuuuuummmmmble! (You will not get points for Pussy Punching or running around avoiding to get hit) Let the best Fucktard win!