feel free to flame

I have heard of this and I also practice this but what ur speaking about/ referring to are *GIFTS *and as as far tips - I will refuse if I feel as though I didn't deserve (to my standards) however, I certainly believe one may be misconstruing and twisting words to break down my thought process my spider senses tell me..(but since u choose to break down let's break down ) . If I was a waiter at a restaurant feeling as tho I give great suburb customer service and the quality of my work was appreciated by my customers... That's like saying to my employer "I will work for free" while I'm saying to myself "I hope i get tips". Who does that??? Point them out. I'll wait.

Tips is for going above and beyond the call of duty and or making one feel very appreciated in the service they received. Still doesn't ground for that provider to work for free. Big difference sweetie Originally Posted by MissGeisha
Your analogy is not apt.

Tips are expressions of generosity. Which was my point. You sound as if you lack generosity. You sound as if you take but do not give.
Personally, an "okay" on P411 is not a reference. I will still contact the most recent ladies and see what they have to say about you. And if the okays are more than a year old, they are irrelevant. I'm a very small woman and I don't know you. So I need other ladies to tell me that you are not only safe, but also polite and respectful. Honestly, her alternate screening is lighter than mine, so I can only imagine how upset you would be if I were the one you had contacted.

I hope the responses you've received so far help you understand why we do the things we do. We're not trying to jerk you around for the fun of it. We're just trying to make sure we're going to make it through the day safely. That said, there are plenty of ladies who don't screen at all, so that's always an option, but I think you'd be taking a pretty big risk.

Good Luck! Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport

Exactly. I don't care if there are 500000000000000000 Okays, I still do a bit further screening. Many gents love P411 because some providers accepts "okays" as references for screening. Great for them , not so much for me. Great thread.
Well I'm certainly glad I passed your screening Eva

For the ladies on this thread: do you take p411 oks alone as an invitation to check with those providers to learn more about a potential client?
I am a big believer in proper screening. I do understand the 6/12 month rule some providers use on verifications.With that being said all a hobbyist needs to do to pass muster in that situation is visit one of the providers who has already seen him in the distant past. But wait, if a new Lady won't see him due to stale verifications then a past Lady may feel the same way for all of the reasons that have been previously described. Major dilemma? Or is it?
It doesn't matter how many ladies you've seen, how recently you've seen them, or who you've seen. Ladies are gonna screen in whatever manner and however long it takes them to feel comfortable. Some it takes almost nothing others it takes a lot.
Personally, an "okay" on P411 is not a reference. I will still contact the most recent ladies and see what they have to say about you. And if the okays are more than a year old, they are irrelevant. I'm a very small woman and I don't know you. So I need other ladies to tell me that you are not only safe, but also polite and respectful. Honestly, her alternate screening is lighter than mine, so I can only imagine how upset you would be if I were the one you had contacted.

I hope the responses you've received so far help you understand why we do the things we do. We're not trying to jerk you around for the fun of it. We're just trying to make sure we're going to make it through the day safely. That said, there are plenty of ladies who don't screen at all, so that's always an option, but I think you'd be taking a pretty big risk.

Good Luck! Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
Good read, but thought there was going to be more flaming going on...
Ok.... I typically meet with 3 regular friends, 2-3 times a month, excluding OTC time...so maybe I have 10 visits/ month.... I never ask them for p411 oks, just as I never attempt to write reviews on them for ECCIE credit... If and when I ever try to book with a new-to-me friend, I have never had any one ask for additional references regardless of the age of my p411 OKs.... If they want to ring up a few of these friends, I'd have no problem with that... If after that they still have concerns, I'd just move on
Following the logic of the ladies who have responded here, I would only see ladies that I have either seen in the last 6 months, OR who can be deemed to have been reliably reviewed by someone personally known to me. Only that confirm that they "aren't off their meds" or "haven't gone batshit crazy" since the last time I've seen them. And giving you my name, social security number, drivers license number, and where I work does NOT guarantee that I have been taking my meds. Most of us have heard the story about the "sugar baby" with 2000 clients who shot her "trick" up with heroin and left him to die. That could happen with any one of you tomorrow, regardless of how many good reviews you have.

Furthermore, despite the fact that you have protected my and a hundred other guys information in the past, who's to say that this won't be the time that your information is breached, or again, you go offer your meds, and sell or give my information to whomever.

Obviously you need to do what you feel comfortable doing, but at a certain point, this all becomes ludicrous. At a certain point there needs to be a level of trust that goes beyond "6 months" or other arbitrary lines in the sand. I'm not sure what that is, but I can tel you this, I thought with my little head for my early days in the business. I won't do that any more. So I would likely just move on.
Hobbyists.
Nicely said, SS.
I wonder how the ladies would take it if the client asked for full name, drivers license info?

They probably tell us to fuck off!
Hobbyists. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
Can't live with them, can't pay the bills without them?
Following the logic of the ladies who have responded here, I would only see ladies that I have either seen in the last 6 months, OR who can be deemed to have been reliably reviewed by someone personally known to me. Only then confirm that they "aren't off their meds" or "haven't gone batshit crazy" since the last time I've seen them.

And giving you my name, social security number, drivers license number, and where I work does NOT guarantee that I have been taking my meds. Most of us have heard the story about the "sugar baby" with 200 clients who shot her "trick" up with heroin and left him to die. That could happen with any one of you tomorrow, regardless of how many good reviews you have.

Furthermore, despite the fact that you have protected my and a hundred other guys' information in the past, who's to say that this won't be the time that your information is breached, or again, you go off of your meds, and sell or give my information to whomever.

Obviously you need to do what you feel comfortable doing, but at a certain point, this all becomes ludicrous. At a certain point there needs to be a level of trust that goes beyond "6 months" or other arbitrary lines in the sand. I'm not sure what that is, but I can tell you this, I thought with my little head for my early days in the hobby. I won't do that any more. So I would likely just move on. Originally Posted by Smooth Sailing
Somewhat coherent. I apologize for the spelling, typos, etc. Guess I was steamed. Corrections above.
Following the logic of the ladies who have responded here, I would only see ladies that I have either seen in the last 6 months, OR who can be deemed to have been reliably reviewed by someone personally known to me. Only that confirm that they "aren't off their meds" or "haven't gone batshit crazy" since the last time I've seen them. And giving you my name, social security number, drivers license number, and where I work does NOT guarantee that I have been taking my meds. Most of us have heard the story about the "sugar baby" with 2000 clients who shot her "trick" up with heroin and left him to die. That could happen with any one of you tomorrow, regardless of how many good reviews you have.

Furthermore, despite the fact that you have protected my and a hundred other guys information in the past, who's to say that this won't be the time that your information is breached, or again, you go offer your meds, and sell or give my information to whomever.

Obviously you need to do what you feel comfortable doing, but at a certain point, this all becomes ludicrous. At a certain point there needs to be a level of trust that goes beyond "6 months" or other arbitrary lines in the sand. I'm not sure what that is, but I can tel you this, I thought with my little head for my early days in the business. I won't do that any more. So I would likely just move on. Originally Posted by Smooth Sailing
Good argument SS....

You will never see a hobbyist complain about how slow business is.... http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1105223

Hey guy's I know its not just me but has is been SLOW as MOFO for y'all or what!?What's a girl to do when this happens? Anyone have Intel on other websites that are worth the time? I hate having to post on BP it's scary and a waste of time & money!

THANKS YALL!
XOXO
Nikki Originally Posted by NikkiSecrets
I am not implying that is why Nikki is slow.....

Choose not to see me on any principle you have. As you vaporize your clients.
Hobbyists. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
I'll find another today, tomorrow and the next day. Questions is when will your phone ring again with a viable client?