Rebuttal: GOAT's Review of Me

You're not going to start three threads about this are you EA? Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
He'd better. This was one. Only two to go.
Understanding provider?! That hooktard wrote a rebuttal!!! Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
ROFLMAO!!! So the discount is what, a 6-pack of Tab?
Originally posted by Lincoln Park Goat how the hell you come back and hit the hottest provider around?!?! How many references did he ask for ? Did he allow pics ?
Thank you so much for that!! See I told you all the truth

Originally posted by seedman55 Fucking WK, I call bullshit...LMFAO
So typical of the jerks on this site to attack someone for giving an honest opinion! I swear...

Also mods I rtm'd mr. notanewbie's post but I have yet to see any action yet. So which mod do we have to sleep with to get anything done around here.... smfftt
Also mods I rtm'd mr. notanewbie's post but I have yet to see any action yet. So which mod do we have to sleep with to get anything done around here.... smfftt Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Try JaD
Will do!!
EA is not going to retire . . .
Try JaD Originally Posted by dearhunter
Have you seen how pretty NaN is? No points there...... ijs.....

JaD
  • Seedy
  • 01-19-2012, 05:44 PM
So EA, did you get verified provider status?....LMFAO
So EA, did you get verified provider status?....LMFAO Originally Posted by seedman55
I don't know.... but just to be an ass...... I went ahead and assigned the review to him (check under his post and review count)...... You're welcome EA!

JaD
  • Satin
  • 01-19-2012, 07:16 PM
Just hope he doesn't get "GDS" (golden dick syndrome) and jack up his fucking rates.
  • Seedy
  • 01-19-2012, 07:27 PM
Just hope he doesn't get "GDS" (golden dick syndrome) and jack up his fucking rates. Originally Posted by Satin
Satin, son of a bitch, I just spit coffee everywhere, you fucker. Now that's some funny shit... LMFAO
All you cheap fuckers better not call me....
  • Satin
  • 01-19-2012, 08:49 PM
Guess you'll never get another call from me...

What about you Seedy?
  • Seedy
  • 01-20-2012, 03:27 AM
Guess you'll never get another call from me...

What about you Seedy? Originally Posted by Satin
Hell no, son of a bitch is already coping an attitude....LOL
Was this covered or did it go down raw-dog? Originally Posted by NorthWood
I hope you both wore protection! Originally Posted by datyking

This is 2 times I've seen a comment regarding safety when it comes to a visit with me. I must say GOAT I am very disappointed you would stoop to this level....

First and foremost, I am very safety conscience when it comes to seeing folks. I don't even do bbbj and before you all start your little games in private no it is not a ymmv thing I don't care how good you think you look or how smooth you think you are it is not worth risking my safety over.*

So typical of you all to play games with a provider's livelihood "smffft!!"