DATY Specials/Rates

I dont have a special for it but I love it too! Originally Posted by Jocelyn James

note to myself.....
....... was thinking the same thing Soph..... glad a lady said it first! Seems kinda backwards to me but to each there own.....

-PT- Originally Posted by PT4ME
Seems?? Uhm, yaaaa, I think it is.

Dont get me wrong. Though I love a good DATY and lord knows many of us have suffered through what they thought was good DATY...
as may of you have suffered through a bad BJ, if there could actually BE a bad one, but ya know...

I dunno. Im just not seeing me running a special any time soon for someone to come over strictly for them to DATY to their hearts content while I just sit back and do nothing but wait for them to blow..... Something just doesnt seem right to me about that, but maybe Im missing something.

But by golly, if I ever do?? Lemme tell ya one thing, you better come with your game face on!! (pun intended)

Now that I think about it, there are a few that I know would come game face prepared..lol And yes, I do thank you for it...
i got to strip clubs looking for DATY extras
thought there may not be
I love it!!! You can daty with me for hours.
Originally Posted by Tara Evans
DATY and DATO is as much if not more for me as it is for you. I just love holdin on and knowin that it is driving you crazy. Money well spent IMHO, heck I'd do it for free! I have however run across some "GFE" providers that don't want you to do that or do it for a limited time. For me, no DATY is a deal breaker so I always ask up front now. Makin you ladies cum is what it is all about
DATY and DATO is as much if not more for me as it is for you. I just love holdin on and knowin that it is driving you crazy. Money well spent IMHO, heck I'd do it for free! I have however run across some "GFE" providers that don't want you to do that or do it for a limited time. For me, no DATY is a deal breaker so I always ask up front now. Makin you ladies cum is what it is all about Originally Posted by rachet3375

Not necessarily lookin for an exclusive DATY/DATO session but just allow me my indulgence. I like FS as much as the next guy! Oh, did I mention how cute and tasty I think toes are? Love you ladies.
I have an idea; I'll DATY for half an hour and then pay $ for the two minutes it will take for me to pop - if not popped already. Is that Fair?

(Qualification - a shower before the session.)

Tara is not a candidate since I'd propably pop while we're undressing.
Just remembered this flick:
Coming Home is a 1978 American drama film which tells the story of an injured Vietnam War veteran's difficulty in re-entering civilian life after his return from the war. It stars Jane Fonda, Jon Voight, Bruce Dern, Penelope Milford, Robert Carradine and Robert Ginty.

Jon Voight pays provider for DATY, she says she doesn't get it he says "I am paralyzed not dead." MUCH DIFFERENT than what we are talking about but I think it does speak to the pleasure one gets from giving pleasure.

SS: I would have my Super Bowl Face on but for me too, once the whistle blows I would have to finish the game and maybe go into overtime.

Seems?? Uhm, yaaaa, I think it is.

Dont get me wrong. Though I love a good DATY and lord knows many of us have suffered through what they thought was good DATY...
as may of you have suffered through a bad BJ, if there could actually BE a bad one, but ya know...

I dunno. Im just not seeing me running a special any time soon for someone to come over strictly for them to DATY to their hearts content while I just sit back and do nothing but wait for them to blow..... Something just doesnt seem right to me about that, but maybe Im missing something.

But by golly, if I ever do?? Lemme tell ya one thing, you better come with your game face on!! (pun intended)

Now that I think about it, there are a few that I know would come game face prepared..lol And yes, I do thank you for it... Originally Posted by Sophie