A question of intimacy...

Not enough input from the ladies. I want to learn how to please. .
The lady who taught me to daty would talk on the phone. If I could get get her to hang up I got to fuck her. I was a very fast learner.
The scenario that has worked for me on more than one occasion is: Knock on the door, she lets me in with a smile and a hello. We introduce ourselves and hug and maybe a peck on the cheek or lips. She leads me to the couch where we have a short get to know each other conversation. Since I am in her domain I always let her lead or make the first move. When she is comfortable with me she will lean in for a kiss and that gets the ball rolling. After a couple of minutes of kissing, lfk or dfk, following her lead, she grabs my hand and says lets go. She leads me to the bedroom and we resume kissing and I let my hands gently explore her back side until she lets me know it's time to get more comfortable and get down to business. By that time I'm all worked up and ready to go.
Love the input. Elizabeth, your post was SOOOO amazing.

Personally, when she opens the door and smiles that means a whole lot. Especially if it's our first time together. That surprised smile that starts in the eye that says "Well, I was prepared to smile even if you were a hideous troll that smells of cabbage...but this is going to be FUN."
Vicki, I recall from my meeting with you that you took the time to sit and talk and learn about me. It wasn't just screening, it was "learning about me" because we sat and talked after the session as well. The was very intimate for me.

The icing on the cake, though, was when you sent me the email and said that after I left you had to take a nap!! That was the best thing I've ever been told to boost my ego!

You are a sweetheart - 100%!
I love it when a woman gets to know you.and talks to you. Follow up texts and e mails are also very sexy. I know its just sex, but if a woman is sincere and genuine, I'm much more likely to see her again.
I know its just sex, but if a woman is sincere and genuine, I'm much more likely to see her again. Originally Posted by bbtony
+1
The lady who taught me to daty would talk on the phone. If I could get get her to hang up I got to fuck her. I was a very fast learner. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
That's actually great advice!