Snuggling? Who's down?

It's been discovered that the pheromones in male sweat put women in a better mood.

So, I'd snuggle with you Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
my pheromones must be broken, they smell like armpit
It's been discovered that the pheromones in male sweat put women in a better mood.

So, I'd snuggle with you Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Oh I would so love to snuggle with you. Can we start booking sessions with prearranged snuggling as a requirement.
I like a little snuggle after the deed is done. Just as providers don't like to be treated like roadkill the minute the guy's done I don't like the impression that my provider is just thankful that the unpleasantness is over and she can wash off the cooties. These encounters are fantasy fulfillment so why not go the extra step and just show a bit of compassion and respect for each other, even if that's something of an illusion too.
I love to snuggle especially when the chemestry is there. If it's not it can seem awkward I guess.
i really enjoy cuddling, but im always weary of overstaying my time.
although most ladies here are not clockwatchers, im always mindful of it and try not to abuse it
Snuggling combined with a cat nap post sex is the shit
i really enjoy cuddling, but im always weary of overstaying my time.
although most ladies here are not clockwatchers, im always mindful of it and try not to abuse it Originally Posted by knotty man
Awww, so respectful.
Even though a guy doesn't have enough game and has to pay you still want to cuddle ? Originally Posted by John_Dough
ahh women, can never figure them out.. always keeps us guessing.
Snuggling after playtime is wonderful; and with artfully performed frottage ... even better!
I think it varies or depends on time of day. In the mornings or early in the day, I get energized after a few orgasms and don't want to lay there, but it has nothing to do with how well I've enjoyed the session. Evenings, I may be more relaxed afterwards. Even if I'm not laying there cuddling, I do like to sit there running my hands over chest or legs of the man next to me. Whether cuddling or not, I also prefer to sit or lay there with some kind of physical contact.
  • thegj
  • 01-07-2015, 02:24 PM
More snuggling -of course Claire. Of course that means less daty but I can't go ovetime- its too valuable.
I like it if the chemistry is good.
Snuggling combined with a cat nap post sex is the shit Originally Posted by Utanks
+1 & that is a TRUE GFE!
I wasn't sure what this question meant (seemed like a no-brainer) until I got to the part about jumping up to take a shower.

In my experience, basking in the afterglow...who the F doesn't like that?

Also in my experience, there were a couple of times I did jump up to shower because I wasn't enjoying it and there was nothing to bask in (maybe regret?). Now, I am hardly normal, but that seems to me to be the norm. If you liked it and want it to continue, you don't jump up to shower. If you didn't, you do.