Retirement thread

Happy 1st retirement. I hope you find success in your future endeavors.

I don't know... sex is so hard to live without. :/ Originally Posted by honeydavis
So is attention huh?
Too bad we weren't able to get together. Our tech/geek/nerd personalities would have worked well for some fun (and not just the smexy kind!)! Good luck going forward!
So is attention huh? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Lmaof
the debate: still going on

...ugh...

oh yeah, retired. But available for coffee/dinner/movies Originally Posted by honeydavis
So, would you put out if someone took you out for dinner and a movie??

So, would you put out if someone took you out for dinner and a movie??

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed

Yeah I would have, but I'm just gonna post up an ad this weekend. I think I've decided that retirement isn't for me.
but I'm just gonna post up an ad this weekend. I think I've decided that retirement isn't for me. Originally Posted by honeydavis
Lol
Yeah I would have, but I'm just gonna post up an ad this weekend. I think I've decided that retirement isn't for me. Originally Posted by honeydavis
Welcome back.
Thank you
Yeah I would have, but I'm just gonna post up an ad this weekend. I think I've decided that retirement isn't for me. Originally Posted by honeydavis
YAY!!!!!!
Really the retirement you posted this ThreAD 2 months after the date you said you were retiring?
  • BLM69
  • 03-19-2015, 04:48 PM
So dinners + fun after are out of the question now? hehe
I'm game. Always have been
Really the retirement you posted this ThreAD 2 months after the date you said you were retiring? Originally Posted by rockerrick
I did retire for a time. The clients and $ I turned away were real. And yes I'm a tard for thinking I could go without cawk.
  • MRMR
  • 03-19-2015, 07:27 PM
Welcome back!