sales 101

that's why i never call girls who are always on special. if it takes a spiff to get me to buy, there must be something wrong with the product, breh. Originally Posted by john_deere

Well....I've never had a complaint.....and will try to not weep over the loss of not seeing you too much
Well....I've never had a complaint.....and will try to not weep over the loss of not seeing you too much Originally Posted by kami405
easy, girl. don't take that personally or literally. it's merely a statement about perception and preference. we all have them. that's what creates flavor in the free market.

starbucks and dunkin donuts both sell coffee flavored water. i'm a starbucks guy but that don't make dunkin wrong.
Oh, I am not upset sweetie.....we all like what we like, no worries.

It's like name brand clothing....there are people out there that will only wear American Eagle or Abercrombie....then there are people that feel the product is overpriced and refuse to pay exorbitant prices when they can get equal or better value with a lesser known name.
right on. each player has to make their game plan work for them, and clearly yours does. this thread is about the ones with no plan...many of them right here in west texas on this very forum.
What a great example of civil discussion that provides quality information. Thanks to both of you for contributing to the board. A great example of how Differing opinions can be handled.
rational people should always be able to engage in civil disagreement. the fact is none of us know each other. we're only responding to the little words typed on the screen, and taking things personally and getting butthurt on the internet is not a mark of intelligence.
I totally support your stance. Although I wouldn't necessarily consider it a rant....More like much needed free advice. At least from what I hear from clients about a lot of providers. And from what I've experienced myself when scouting around for the occasional date for my dates friend and such.
I couldn't agree with you more. It's not always all about loving mgr for my doggy style. Lol ...sometimes it's about loving me for ME. And if ya can't reel em in because you're a cold, rude bitch to them on the phone, how will they ever find out about your doggy style? Or your unforgettable bbbj? :-)
So,
What is the solution to the ladies not returning PM's??
There are tools available on this site to do so, pop ups that alert you if you have an unread PM…
It is displayed in the header about your in box…

Just because the mechanic has a snap on toolbox full of snap on tools, still doesn't mean he is a good mechanic…SMH

I'm in the same boat as you other guys, I sent PM's to three other ladies, still haven't heard anything. It's the same as the guy standing in front of the locked door of a business. IDK
there's no real solution, but i tell them directly - and politely - why i'm no longer a potential client.
  • Tye
  • 05-19-2015, 02:16 PM
I reply to ALL emails unless it's something vulgar.

I don't reply to texts tho, unless I've previously told you it was ok to text me and/or I've seen you before ;-)
there's no real solution, but i tell them directly - and politely - why i'm no longer a potential client. Originally Posted by john_deere
Yay I must have passed hehe
I reply to ALL emails unless it's something vulgar.

I don't reply to texts tho, unless I've previously told you it was ok to text me and/or I've seen you before ;-) Originally Posted by Tye
Well then, it would be a good idea if you took some of these new providers under your wing and schooled them on customer service and communication…

Because you sure as fuck can't send them a fuckin PM
Yay I must have passed hehe Originally Posted by Nikki_Sweets
absolutely, and this post right here is why. i get that i'm just one guy. i don't even begin to make or break your business, but you do a good job of not making me feel that way.

sales 102: make every customer feel important.
  • Tye
  • 05-19-2015, 04:26 PM
Well then, it would be a good idea if you took some of these new providers under your wing and schooled them on customer service and communication…

Because you sure as fuck can't send them a fuckin PM Originally Posted by quick draw mc graw
I've worked in customer service and my major at one point was communication.

And I forgot to add, I don't reply if it's a vague email like "how much", I normally ignore those.

They have to be willing to learn tho, and if this thread doesn't help them, I doubt my 2 cents will make much difference