You Want Sodomized For Free?

That's real funny you having lunch with a few guys??. Lol can't deny something that is fabricated. I think the real question is why did you quit writing reviews?. I heard there was an issue with a provider..maybe that is why you condone rape and try and act as if you have some hidden knowledge.. you don't. Everything you say is to create havic and your word go on deaf ears.

Not really..... There is a pretty big audience out there and a lot of people tend to read what I have to say.......

The thing is you cant just come on here and say things like rape and disrespect women like that.

I don't disrespect women.... Not here or in person..... I refer to whores as whores..... It's a word and has the biggest negative affect on those that can't come to grips with what they have chosen to be.... That's on them....

The way YOU talk about women and what you do to them?... There are those that find that disrespectful.....

In regards to coming on here and saying things?.... Been doing that for close to 18 years now with people whining that I shouldn't be able to....

The reason you have no proof because there isn't any. We're you forced at some point that is why you have so much hatred to women?. Maybe denied real world women because if your weight has you with so much anger that maybe you forced a provider and she threatened police and you left the hobby.

Nope.... There is not a single negative report about me from a lady seen...... And I never have a problem repeating anyone when I want to....

The thing is I can slam your big fat ass but a poor girl can't.. Damn whispers how can that kind of violence turn you on.

There is nothing violent in anything I tend to discuss.... You however? Seem to live with it daily..... That's sad...

It's a shame that you and some guys have lunch and the topic is rapping girl.... The topic wasn't raping girls..... YOU came up as a subject because of your crusade against another member and someone at the table said there was a young lady, no longer with us, that left after being raped by you....

Someone that wasn't present brought the same story up in a PM the other day which led me to ask.....

and you and your monkey just stay by your ass and egg it on. Yes I said I was done and I am.

Yeah?

But I just can let you guys think that it's ok to harm women. Maybe it's a blessing that RR is to poor to hobby and your to fat.

There is no shortage of obese guys spending money on whores in Austin Mata.... Someone being fat doe snot stop them from fucking

I think it makes it safer for all the girls and the new ones. I really think people need to look into your past angry Fatman. Originally Posted by Mata Leon

There are people around that have known me since 2000 Mata...... Including a few women.... Hell..... One of the San Antonio ladies has known me since 1990....

Some think I am an ass.... No denying that..... But there is not a single negative word about me as a client out there.....

You are starting to get talked about though.... You can't live with violence and threaten people day in and day out and NOT have it affect your ability to see everyone..... especially if a girl learns you she might find a cock up her ass she wasn't expecting....

I thought the state looked down on sodomy?
Lol. Come on gimp.. We all know you wish you can roll like me. Don't worry about how long I stay.. I am sure the girls will testify I am not a preme. Lol. Does that turn you on knowing that and that I have a big stick?. Your one sick puppy.

whisper. QUIT TRYING TO BE SOMEBODY BY POSTING SOME OLD BS. DUDE YOUR NOT LIKED AND NO ONE CARES. DUDE GIvE IT A REST.

The only violence I have is towards dipshits. Come on dude does that scare you so much that your losing sleep.Tell you what if you ask me nicely I'll stop bashing you to no end on the board. It does not bring me happiness showing your true colors and your crazy violence. And where is your proof that providers like you whispers?. I don't see anyone coming to say how nice they think you are. Lol.come on please tell us all who actually likes you that does not have a dick??.
whisper. QUIT TRYING TO BE SOMEBODY BY POSTING SOME OLD BS. DUDE YOUR NOT LIKED AND NO ONE CARES. DUDE GIvE IT A REST.

I don't need to be liked. It doesn't matter what people do not care for what I have to say. For as long as I have free time, relevant information to share and people that read what I post I will probably stick around....

The only violence I have is towards dipshits. Come on dude does that scare you so much that your losing sleep.

nope..... Not at all.... I sleep quite well......i don't get scared of internet bullies or real life bullies.....we have a very efficient system in place to deal with people that first make threats and later try to act on those threats.....

Tell you what if you ask me nicely I'll stop bashing you to no end on the board.

Sounds like extortion to me..... I'll pass.... I would rather simply share as I have always done..... people see through the bullshit..... some learn faster than others...... I think you are going to be banging your head against a wall whining about why some of us are not afraid of you or your threats....

It does not bring me happiness showing your true colors and your crazy violence. And where is your proof that providers like you whispers?

I don't need any proof... I could care less.... Just pointing out how you are wrong..... And I am sure that most do not like anything OTHER than my money..... That's Ok with me.... Maybe if the day comes when I have a problem spending money on whores I will give it some consideration....

I don't see anyone coming to say how nice they think you are. Lol.come on please tell us all who actually likes you that does not have a dick??. Originally Posted by Mata Leon

Sorry Mata..... the thread is about you forcibly sodomizing young providers too new to the scene to understand you have no real power here to make or break anyone..... Lets try to get back on topic
Lol. Come on gimp.. We all know you wish you can roll like me. Don't worry about how long I stay.. I am sure the girls will testify I am not a preme. Lol. Does that turn you on knowing that and that I have a big stick?. Your one sick puppy.

The only violence I have is towards dipshits. Come on dude does that scare you so much that your losing sleep.Tell you what if you ask me nicely I'll stop bashing you to no end on the board. It does not bring me happiness showing your true colors and your crazy violence. And where is your proof that providers like you whispers?. I don't see anyone coming to say how nice they think you are. Lol.come on please tell us all who actually likes you that does not have a dick??. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Mata, dude, you are making a further fool of yourself now. stop! You have been smashed so hard on these threads you can no longer keep it all straight. It is apparent you have been hurt so bad you have developed anal fissures. You know like the ones you give while taking advantage of women. You rapist
Mata Leon have you realized you scare no one? Stop
I obviously scare all three of you. I totally dominated all threads and the joint IQ of you 3dudes can't see it. Its becoming g transparent that whispers was just having lunch with himself and just is getting g so old his research is suffering. The bigger issue is HOW FUCKING BIG WAS THAT TABLE. that anyone can eat with whispers.. Nice try and trying to make us think you have friends loser . well except your boy bang bang. .. Lol but hey we all have our type.
It's hard to remember you came to drain the swamp when you're up to your ass in alligators!!
Guess ole Mata has never seen a Nile Croc take down a Water Buffalo... lol
Holy shit. So that was whispers on the Discover Chanel.. don't drip GIMP. I know you dont have cable so I'll make you a copy. Good ol whisp put up a good fight. Lol. NOW THATS A BIG BITCH.
Too dumb to know he's the cow... even when his avatar is right in his face.
Mata #11