Are you hearing me now Mods?

But when someone posts my social media handle they need a 4 page essay and 3 references?
ITS OBVIOUSLY MY FUCKING NAME BECAUSE YOU ASSHOLES MADE ME SEND IN MY ID TO BE VERIFIED. Originally Posted by Jessicarevellie
The mods in the trenches do not have access to any info you sent in for verification. It is only available to a select few at the admin level.

The comment in question appeared to be a first, last, and nickname. Research would be needed to match all three to you.

Btw, for those not aware, I am no longer a mod.
This is fucking shitty. The only real reason a mod is needed.
There is a RULE, not a guideline given to providers about how to post a phone number. It has a specific format to use and they are told they will be banned for not using that format. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Who is this rule supposed to protect??eccie members or non-members too?
Any number a provider posts has to be masked??

I have seen clients post providers private non-published numbers in reviews...is that considered outing too?
I know what happened. She didn't give free pussy to the mods.

You should be a mod NP. Coming in all draped up and dripped out, running shit.
You are on the wrong sd site.
I have RTMed it.
And now they keep dragging out questioning how it exactly ties to me and how it's real world info.
Just delete the fucking comment.
ITS OBVIOUSLY MY FUCKING NAME BECAUSE YOU ASSHOLES MADE ME SEND IN MY ID TO BE VERIFIED. Originally Posted by Jessicarevellie
Why the fuck won't they delete it?
Who is this rule supposed to protect??eccie members or non-members too?

The male members of ECCIE.... The board exists and caters to the needs of men....

Any number a provider posts has to be masked??

Of course not.... They can post their numbers, business numbers, a variety of numbers however they desire...... But if they are reporting something relating to a male member of ECCIE it has to be masked.....

The whores are a business advertising their wares and contact information for them is expected.... A man's right to privacy in his actions here is also expected....

I have seen clients post providers private non-published numbers in reviews...is that considered outing too? Originally Posted by NubianPrince

Is it a number that she uses for business that does not in any way attach to her personally identifying her real life identity? If so a good argument can be made for it being fare game..... A guy sharing it might make it to a ladies shit list why should the board get involved?

If the whore doesn't care about her own business why should anyone else?

Okay genius, check your reading comprehension. She clearly stated that she has contacted the mods. And in case you are slow on the uptake, RTMing is not mandatory (although she has since done it). The information staying up as long as it has is tantamount to the mods being complicit in an outing: maybe some modcations are in order.
The mods in the trenches do not have access to any info you sent in for verification. It is only available to a select few at the admin level.

The comment in question appeared to be a first, last, and nickname. Research would be needed to match all three to you.

Btw, for those not aware, I am no longer a mod. Originally Posted by Pistolero
You were a mod?
It's been rtmed multiple times and an admin already made an appearance in this thread

Nice try though, fossil Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Pm Cryptickinker and it will disappear quicker than an SL HJ review.

Is it a number that she uses for business that does not in any way attach to her personally identifying her real life identity? If so a good argument can be made for it being fare game..... A guy sharing it might make it to a ladies shit list why should the board get involved?

Originally Posted by Whispers
Listen fossil,I understand the rules and guidelines better than you
I have seen providers get banned for not masking numbers of non-eccie members wannabe pimps who were harassing them

I have also seen a provider get banned for posting the full phone number of some anonymous jerk who pretended to be an eccie member(who guested his account a couple years prior)
The guy sent her to the wrong address and wasted her time
She still got banned for this dumb shit

So yeah it's not about protecting eccie members..
I am so loving that this is being turned around onto me, how dare any of you pm me that I need to RTM it (I have an so have 2 other people), stop throwing a tantrum because "I'm making them upset", that I'm acting immature.

Do me the favor of just going and fucking yourselves and keep your money.

Do me the favor of just going and fucking yourselves and keep your money. Originally Posted by Jessicarevellie

BURN
lmao!!!!
If the whore doesn't care about her own business why should anyone else?

Okay genius, check your reading comprehension. She clearly stated that she has contacted the mods. And in case you are slow on the uptake, RTMing is not mandatory (although she has since done it). The information staying up as long as it has is tantamount to the mods being complicit in an outing: maybe some modcations are in order. Originally Posted by biggestbubba
LOL.... yeah... That's gonna happen too......

The information staying up as long as it has seems to indicate there are other issues that made it relevant and allowable.....

You can't protect someone that doesn't show interest in protecting herself.....

Staff here typically act extremely fast in handling outing situations when they are allowed to. There is more going on here than is publicly posted.....

Here is a hypothetical for you.....

Lets say a fictional provider is actually named Susie Twice in real life..... She calls herself LyndaLicksAlot here on ECCIE but on other sites known for pay 4 play she has pictures posted and used the handle SusieCumsTwice.....

Does LyndaLicksAlot have the right here to see a reference to her as SusieCumsTwice removed because it contains her real name?