Mercianna have fack picture's

Oh....btw, I tried to help Spycee get away from this group. You see I am the mother of a 19 year old. Spycee was a sweet girl and all I saw was she was the same age as my kid and somebody's daughter who was was being totally taken advantage of by this group of winners. It was really sad. She could have been really hurt behind Latta's oh I mean Sinfol's stealing. So yeah...they lived in the same general area of Plano I lived in that was it. I met Spycee at the Quick Trip. I tried to help her. In fact she would be home with her family right now getting her life back together if it wasn't for Sinfol here. You see she had to take the fall for the real thief. Now she is charged with a felony at 19 and never stole a thing from anyone. It was really sad how dirty they were treating this young lady.,..
  • zebra
  • 02-06-2012, 10:17 PM
Stay in school kids. Originally Posted by Cheburashka
Learn to spell too.... Fack pictures ? Wack pictures ? Geesh....
There is absolutely no way in hell the provider in question is 40, or even in her forties for that mater. She is clearly in her fifties, you would have to be bat-shit blind to think otherwise. And could easily pass for 60+. Originally Posted by AT6Texan

Sir

I may be bat shit crazy at times but have you had a session with her? or just see her from a far.I am guessing you havent seen her as in a session perhaps for only a moment. If you have had a session with her its obvious shes no where near what you say.

Just what I know and beleive
First. All Mercianna is a old frog looking woman. Everybody want to knw is it 50 or is it really 60. So you admit that you lie. So also you admit yo staff edit prohibited topic WHO IS LATTA? AND WHY YOU TRY TO CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU BEEN LIE TO THE ECCI PAGE THESE WHOLE TIME. SO YOU BE FOR REAL NOBODY WANT TO LIEstaff edit prohibited topicTHAT TURN INTO A OLD UGLY FROG. SO IT U WANT TO BE FOR REAL YOU DONT LOOK GOOD TO BE ON ECCI. EVERYBODY MERCIANNA HAVE KNOW RIGHT TO TRY TO TALK BOUT ANYBODY SHE IS NOT WORTH NO MONEY BUT A DOLLAR. COME ON MAN JUST LIKE ANYBODY IS Y'all not tried of showing up on bitch door step and fine out that she look like a 60year old frog that you wish you never call her and the first place and who is Chauncy anyway. Once a lie away a lie. Nobody can really trust her.
Mercianna is 39. A nice lady and one of my friends.
Well she maybe a sweet woman. It because she is on staff edit prohibited topic. staff edit - real life info prohibited topic
Sir

I may be bat shit crazy at times but have you had a session with her? or just see her from a far.I am guessing you havent seen her as in a session perhaps for only a moment. If you have had a session with her its obvious shes no where near what you say.

Just what I know and beleive Originally Posted by St.Mateo

Yes I have seen her and I have been creeped out ever since, you can't hide old and crusty. And we can watch this drama queen try to weave her magic and stir up her little white knights, but that will not change her age.
Mercianna is 39. A nice lady and one of my friends. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
Unless there is a weird mother/duaghter thing going on here that amounts to two providers, there is no and I repeat no chance in hell this lady is anything shy of 50+ years old. And the members here desire to know that.
Thanks to those who flagged the posts on this thread.

There is no place in the community for the type of attacks we saw here. Now that the main perp is gone, I am going back through both threads to see who else qualifies for a gift basket.

Huck
I had a session with Mercianna a couple of weeks ago, and I can definetly say that the photos are not fake, or fack. She is a beautiful woman as well as a very sweet lady who I had an enjoyable session with. I would definetly see her again.
This link is proof enough for me.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=345876

Huck
ive only looked at her booty..and if that booty is 60 then by gawd her ass ages well! I hope mine is still looking that way when it hits 60.

Her pics cant be fake because I know once there was a request made and 20 minutes later there was the pic! Besides... the girl always updates her pics. 40 reviews and just a couple that say no... i dont see anyone being able to fool so many people if they were posting fakes.

Merci- haters are just jealous individuals. They try to bring u down because youre so high above them... id just ignore them.. the guys are smart. They will put 2 and 2 together and clearly see that all those yes reviews... speak for themselves.
Thank you so much Gorgeous! Your support means very much to me...even though I know that the things being said about me are untrue...it can really get me down and hurts my feelings. Support from a lady as lovely as yourself certainly makes me feel better!
If I anybody visit her and she is what she advertise then I will give them a 100 dallars who ever is defending her is a crook also this is not a stupid attack this is the truth she should not attack me or my sisters with lies now I advise any man to let us know what she look like she is a old dopefiend taking advantage of a good site don't protect the dropeiend frog a man can get a old woman at home.do you represent faulse advertising Originally Posted by Sinfol
can anyone provide pics or a description of a dropeiend frog?