Manscaping and You

I trim and keep things pretty short usually, but sometimes it looks so weird when my legs are so hairy and then BAM bare hairless skin.
Just curious if anyone has tried the Magic cream (available at Walmart also) on the chest. Nair burns way too much and isn't that effective. Personally I don't mind my chest hair, but she (sugarbaby) likes to do body slides and likes it smooth.

Always completely bald privates all the way round here. The sugarbaby thinks the sack is so much fun & soft to play with. Not to mention the sensitivity factor!
Thanks AK your a doll and your AVATAR is pretty hot, also thanks for an interesting topic.

KCQ and KCJF1 thanks for the info, because I was going to ask if it burns, Just one other question, with shaving you get that baby soft feel, do you get this as well with the cream?
  • jac01
  • 09-21-2010, 01:57 PM
I'll have to give that cream a try. Currently, I've been using the clippers from a Wahl home hair cutting kit with the shortest comb attachment to keep things trimmed.
The cream leaves your skin super soft. It is designed for men who shave their head (it used to be marketed just for black men, but they've changed their packaging).

I did have one guy tell me that he thought it burned, but no one else ever has. I guess before you slather it all over your mucous membranes you might want to try a small spot on some sensitive skin like your inner arm or thigh and see what you think.

I am very careful not to get any on my penis -- in fact if I am doing a large area (not just a touch up) I'll go so far as to put on a condom.

I know someone who used it on her man's chest and was very pleased with the outcome. She told me she started with his balls and then just decided to do all of his arms and legs, and then said "WTF" and did his chest and back.

They also sell it as a powder that you mix with water before spreading it on. Probably cheaper but sounds like a pain in the ass.
There's nothing worse than a loose pube LMAO

Allie LOL
step1) a hot shower....warms the boys up LOL
step2) apply edge extra sensitive gel
step3) shave with a tract4 x2, carefully I might add LOL
Result..........baby smooth, ready for a licking LOL
I am just getting curious as to how many providers are now going to add this as a new service... There is something somewhat titillating about having a beautiful woman with a razor and having to trust her to give you a smooth shave.
Nice one bottomless, hopefully that is not your pube
I personally keep everything trim. As in for guys cutting everything off it looks kinda creepy. As in for girls there are times that I like it all clean, but yet still like to see some hair down there as long as it is trimmed up.

Do you ladies like it all bare or trimmed up on a man?