The Apple doesn't fall too far from the tree- Trump Jr is a Disgrace.!!!

" A damn liar, just like his hero..." That would describe YOU and YOUR newest butt buddy Lubed Wide Ass !!!! Keep WKing for him suckclown ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Care to meet me Rey? We are in the same city back up your tough talk? We can meet anywhere you like tough guy.
But you won't because I would kick your teeth down your filthy throat you coward. You are a fairy!
Care to meet me Rey? We are in the same city back up your tough talk? We can meet anywhere you like tough guy.
But you won't because I would kick your teeth down your filthy throat you coward. You are a fairy! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Why would anyone waste their time meeting a lying, phony cocksucker like you?i wouldn't walk across the street.
Lube is a fat piece of shit
Lube is a fat piece of shit Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Really? Who was the coward who ran and got thug mods when I was telling you I would kick your ass? You are an internet thug besides how tough could you be with a name like dalilama ?
Really? Who was the coward who ran and got thug mods when I was telling you I would kick your ass? You are an internet thug besides how tough could you be with a name like dalilama ? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You're the one who has "threatened" to hit the RTM button you jackwagon. I know your stupid, but did you figure out the mods ignored you?
It's sad you would say those things about me when I put my life on the line defending this country and protecting your freedom. You are a disgrace. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

Oh please...you fucking liar.
Hey Mods! Lube WideAss is threatening me and others with violence! And after what you've called some lovely ladies on this board, you're a hypocrite for attacking Trump Jr. Take your stolen valor and ugly misogyny and leave. Fucking, lying hypocrite.
Hey Mods! Lube WideAss is threatening me and others with violence! And after what you've called some lovely ladies on this board, you're a hypocrite for attacking Trump Jr. Take your stolen valor and ugly misogyny and leave. Fucking, lying hypocrite. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You are a lying paranoid creepy old guy who thinks using Karl Rove scare tactics is going to help Trump win. Remember it was your guy Trump who asked why can't we use nukes.
How am I a hypocrite you pansy ? Trump jr never fought for this country nor has he ever worked hard in his life. Go to sleep you seem to only log on during the wee hours of the morning after you got butt fucked by your queer lover.
You are a lying paranoid creepy old guy who thinks using Karl Rove scare tactics is going to help Trump win. Remember it was your guy Trump who asked why can't we use nukes.
How am I a hypocrite you pansy ? Trump jr never fought for this country nor has he ever worked hard in his life. Go to sleep you seem to only log on during the wee hours of the morning after you got butt fucked by your queer lover. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
you claim to have cog on your ignore list yet you respond directly to his post??? odd. unless you do not have cog on ignore, you idiot ....then you are an idiot. have a nice day idiot...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlA35y0bGQc
Pot, meet dipshit...
Pot, meet dipshit... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So says the King of dipshits and cocksucking pig.
you claim to have cog on your ignore list yet you respond directly to his post??? odd. unless you do not have cog on ignore, you idiot ....then you are an idiot. have a nice day idiot...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlA35y0bGQc Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
If you would have looked at some of my previous post I clearly said that since the MODs have made it clear that anything goes I no longer have use for the ignore button but perhaps Wacko kid you were too busy sucking a cock that you missed my post.
Just to let you know I leave for Italy shortly but when I return I have some business in Waco to attend the week before Thanksgiving, I would be more than happy to kick your queer ass you cocksucking bitch.
It's sad you would say those things about me when I put my life on the line defending this country and protecting your freedom. You are a disgrace. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Sorry but a true veteran and someone that loves this country enough to put their life on the line for it would not have to make a statement like that. Oh and they also wouldn't be supporting Killary.
...theres no excuse for that. . . unless u consider bigotry an excuse. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Yeah suckclown, we're bigoted all right. We're bigoted against a religion that can't even police its own adherents to keep them from viciously slaughtering other innocent human beings in their religion's name!

When you're blown up by a suicide bomber, be sure to take comfort by telling yourself "At least I'm not a bigot!"

If a Catholic or Jewish sect tried to perpetrate terrorism in the name of their religion, they would be condemned, excommunicated and snuffed out by their co-religionists faster than a hellfire missile.