where is isabelisthe1 ?

Isn't the real security risk that this is your "other Handel" and if you had no ill intentions then you would not mind exposing who gave you these false accusations ...correct?
Isn't the real security risk that this is your "other Handel" and if you had no ill intentions then you would not mind exposing who gave you these false accusations ...correct? Originally Posted by isabelisthe1
Regarding the handle, its the opposite, it is FOR security, not the security risk.

---
Its entirely possible I am wrong though ( I would like that)
^^^ you are wrong! Never been busted I will have a new showcase and pictures in march. Have a great day
Ok ... point taken. you too have a nice day.
Not really I am having a great day actually.

In the hope of a reasonable discussion: I am not trying to bring you or your business down for whatever reason. Is it possible I had a legitimate concern that I heard from a friend of a friend that made me make this thread ? Originally Posted by bagger123
Then why couldn't you ask her from your original handle instead of hiding behind one like a scary FUCKTARD?

You can't hope for reasonable nothing when you can't even be reasonable yourself...

Have a good time being banned because it's coming ...
Amiliah Rayne Thank you!!
And some day Isabella I would love to gaze into your eyes !!
I read every single post in this thread before responding.

My advice is 100% applicable. It seems the lady in question wishes to not have contact with you. Respect her wishes and move on. There are plenty of fish in the sea. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
And some day Isabella I would love to gaze into your eyes !! Originally Posted by michaelrayab
Look forward to hearing from you in the future!
Thank you for your support everyone!
Ok lets all pile up on the guy who admitted a mistake... geez. Originally Posted by bagger123
No, pile on the guy who appears to have signed up just so he could insinuate that isabel is now working for LE.
Add OP to the list of "droppedon the head several times as a kid" along with shine and trashold

Lmao what a retarded thread
Damn dude. You just raised the ire of everyone. You fucked up to the point you have people who normally go after each other on here, siding against you together. You do realize that the board detectives are already doing their work and are going to track down and out your ass PDQ, right?
Regarding the handle, its the opposite, it is FOR security, not the security risk.

---
Its entirely possible I am wrong though ( I would like that) Originally Posted by bagger123
Did he just out himself about multiple handles?
Did he just out himself about multiple handles? Originally Posted by Samcro84

Yes. In previous posts here as well.

It is pretty obvious. The handle just registered this month but is asking about "where has a particular provider gone."

How would anyone know that unless they'd already been around?