have never had a BBJ bring me TC

any other guys out there like this? it just doesn't happen for me. complete bbj has never brought me to completion.

don't get me wrong. feels good. but it just can't take it to the next level. however, once I have reached that next level (masturbation, intercourse), then yes, a bbj can get me to completion. so, I like the bbbjtc once I'm "there", but I need either masturbation or intercourse to get me to that point. Originally Posted by rex4998
Yep, add me to this list most of the time. I love it, but most of the time it isn't enough. Even on the few occasions it has (the legendary Tess, for example) it takes so long that I begin to feel guilty about monopolizing the enjoyment.
lol
Best I ever had was Payton from SCS. May wanna give her a try.
Bare mouth beats covered pussy any day in my book. It really helps if the lady enjoys doing it; makes a world of difference.
I couldn't get off with a BJ for more than 10 years. Of course, I was married back then. Originally Posted by Shackleton
Yea, you have to get them first. Once went 19 years between BJs from my wife. Then I found out about strippers
I have to add my hat in the ring when it comes to not getting the O from a BJ. I know there is some mental aspect to it because the one time I came close it was a surprise morning BJ from someone I hadn't been with before (gotta love those kinds of gifts). I stopped myself because she told me to let her know before I blow!! LOL... I've had BJs that felt much better but didnt get me nearly as close to cumming. One day Im sure I will make it over the edge and once I do I think I will be good to go! Its just getting that first one. I think its going to be some kind of school teacher role play fantasy that does it.
  • PT4ME
  • 08-04-2010, 03:08 PM
hmmm. I'm pretty dang good. Originally Posted by Infamous BJ
....yeah, but you're a "cry baby", LOL!!!!

Hey there sexy, and you are right "you sure are"!!!!

-PT-
I was the same way until a few years ago when I met Diana in Ft Worth. I have no idea how but she had me going within 10 minutes. Then did it again before the hour was over. Since then there has only been one other lady that could get the job done.

I would sure like to meet the Infamous One one of these days, I believe she could be the third!
Not me..

Hello lips

Hello tongue

Watch out tonsils here I cum...
LEXUS, this thread is from January for crying out loud. If you like this topic start a new thread. Do NOT bump threads over 30 days old. Thread closed.