Hotels Vs Private Residences Poll

For me the risk of being recognized at a local hotel far outweighs the benefit. Naturally that is when I’m in my home area. Private residence of the provider allows me to decide, based upon the area, if it’s a go - no go. Example, I’d never book a private residence by the Cotton Bowl but would in Frisco.
When traveling out call to my hotel is my preference..
Just my M.O.
I don’t mind either location, but a residence is much safer as far as keeping a low profile 😊
For a new provider or someone I do not know well, I prefer doing incall in a upscale hotel.
If I have seen the provider often and trust her completely , I prefer incall at her place.

For outcall I have only used hotels and never my residence.
That will not change.

To me hotels are just safer for everybody

I personally don't like going to private residences and only have one time because I knew the person very well

I don't even do outcalls for everyone
Private residence are so big and there are many places a nefarious person can hide.

I have gone to personal residences, but only after I have sessioned with them before and have a comfort level that I am not going to robbed or beat up.

In a hotel the rooms are usually small and hiding is more difficult.
Neighbors to residences can be nosy and alert authorities.
I prefer those with nice incalls at established hotels. Of course one of the most
Important things I look out for a review is how the incall is kept. I don’t like going to apartment complexes their too big and always feel like I’m being watched out the window driving in circles looking for the apartment number.
This is a good thread.
I had always assumed gentlemen preferred private residences over hotels.
  • DCGuy
  • 05-05-2020, 08:11 AM
Generally I have preferred hotels - as others have mentioned the nicer hotels are generally a nicer experience with a provider in my experience. A Marriott property vs a Motel 6 or local no-tell. I have done incall at my place a few times and always gave overly explicit instructions on how to find my townhouse to avoid the driving around looking lost as was mentioned. Hotels are not always "safe" - I prefer the ones with inside entrances knowing full well everyone is on camera as they come and go. I know a Buffalo based provider staying at a decent hotel with outside entrance to the room who was smashed in the face with the door being kicked as she opened it, again with a pistol and robbed - ended up 6 months in and out of a hospital and several surgeries to rebuild her cheekbones. I have also been to a providers private residence but am always wary of other people showing up unannounced, or unexpected other people there despite being assured she lived alone, as it has happened to me.
Yes I do realize hotels have cameras which is why if you stay at a nicer hotel in a busy part of town even with the cameras there so many people in and out they won't notice you
I just think I prefer hotels as well because the guy knows I'm not hiding anyone and vice a versa. and I've never stayed anywhere with the outside entrance

Very sad what happened to her
Many ads with out of town area codes are a scam. They will not speak over the phone only text. They will give out a local address and state they only accept PayPal or cash app.
DCGuy mentioned nice hotel. My definition of a nice hotel is Best Western, and Holiday Inn.

Sheraton, Hilton, Embassy Suites, and Marriott all very nice,but typically parking at those hotels can become an issue. Sometimes those hotels make you pay for parking which likely ups the odds I may be late for the appointment.

When searching for a hotel I suggest looking at the parking lot. If there is lots of free parking I find the experience more enjoyable. If I have to stress about parking, then it becomes less enjoyable.
I think that a huge consideration is whether or not the provider is reviewed and well reviewed at that. Due diligence in your research is important. Have to think with the big head. I've experienced both hotel and incall at private residences. I am comfortable going to a private residence if the provider has a number of reviews that describe the incall location and the residence as well. Last two providers were in very nice hotel (Marriot) in a major metro area and a private residence in a nice part of town. As far as hotel goes I'm very leery of anything that's not at least at or above the level of a Holiday Inn. For sure would never consider any thing less.
By far my favorite thing is to have her come to my hotel room. Take my time, order a drink and fantasize about who is gonna knock on my door.