Providers...ever have someone you know show up for a date?

Three times for me:
1. Hardly counts but when I walked into a strip club at Maple and Cedar Springs in Dallas (anybody old enough to remember the Dogpatch Club?) saw a stripper onstage that graduated the year after me and I had been a regular hang-out with her brother. Hot, hot, hot experierence! We caught up between sets. I'd always wondered what she looked with her clothes off.
2. Saw a street walker in a really bad part of town that looked OK. We met up in the front seat of my truck and exchanged looks and feels of each others' private parts. She told me her name that was really her REAL name and I started to put two and two together. She was the ex-wife of my nephew and mother of my neice and nephew. The last time we had seen each other was Thanksgiving. She ended up doing a dash with my money.
3. Saw a familiar face while waiting in line for a table at a popular restaurant and I just smiled. The next day I saw the same woman in a line-up at the hot tub club on Ross Avenue. I still went ahead with the appointment.
More than a few times.. partly my fault.. but small state like arkansas and especially the city i was from..it wasn't hard

guy i went to school with

teacher from high school

a church member

talk about award right.. Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv
and yes..went thru with it

guy i went to school with 2 or 3 times

teacher..just the one time.. that was different

and church member we did the deed..

i figure if they are looking, found me.. how they gonna judge me

their money is green either way
My best friend from kindegarten through high school - HER DAD (of course it was about 5years after high school) saw my website, filled out the screening page...but I told him "I could not see him". Talk about how weird that would've been...(the movie)American Beauty?!!!

One of my very first boyfriends - same thing. I went to lunch with him instead. Now, if it would've been my Algebra 2 teacher from High School...awwwwwwwww Mr Kurtz.... I would've thrown that back out! LOL LOL

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess
S+E+X= SEX. how that for algebra 101
Twice I've walked into strip clubs and saw people I know on stage. One was a girl I worked with, another one that lived 2 doors down from me growing up. Never knew either was that much fun.
Yes . . . To confirm my curiosity...provider has an obscure face in pics...but i saw enough I suspected to be someone I knew...showed up and she was shocked to see me...former co-worker who I supervised...we always were friendly but never anything more...she quit about 3 years ago from the job...we lost contact.

Session was awesome...a one hour outcall turned into a 5 hour visit that included a wild session followed by dinner then a night cap... gave her a huge gift...seen her a few times including once at her suggestion and totally off the clock...said she was always curious about me....
  • anita
  • 02-15-2011, 11:21 AM
Never happened. T-H-A-N-K GOD!!!!!!
There was a review on ASPD about a exwife showing up. It was funny as hell. I can't remember who wrote it but it was great. Originally Posted by Bloodhound

Talk about the gift that keeps giving.
  • MRMR
  • 02-15-2011, 05:17 PM
Yes and I will leave at that.
Cool Gal that I wish the best.