The Greatest Generation storms the World War II memorial

You dispute nothing CJ; you only throw spitballs.........and deflect.

You don't have the intelligence to dispute my facts !
Why was the Claude Moore park closed by Obama ?

It stayed opened in prior shutdowns; it doesn't receive any federal payments for operations or maintenance. So why did Obama shut this facility down ?
  • CJ7
  • 10-02-2013, 11:56 AM
Why was the Claude Moore park closed by Obama ?

It stayed opened in prior shutdowns; it doesn't receive any federal payments for operations or maintenance. So why did Obama shut this facility down ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway

when did Obama VOTE in Congress to close anything?
Like I said; you don't have the intelligence to dispute the facts............
Park Service says Obama admin ordered closure of World War II Memorial
  • CJ7
  • 10-02-2013, 12:05 PM
Like I said; you don't have the intelligence to dispute the facts............
Park Service says Obama admin ordered closure of World War II Memorial
Originally Posted by Whirlaway

you say OBAMA closed this and that, and cant prove he voted in congress, and call that facts ???
Your claim that Obama can't get the Democrats to support his pleas for compromise in the Senate is hysterical !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

• Old-T
  • 10-02-2013, 12:40 PM
The Democrats are holding the parks and other things hostage; the House GOP sent a funding bill to the Senate...........Reid said FUCK YOU !

Get your facts right Old reTard ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
My facts are correct. It is your logic, and worse than that your morals, that are screwed up.

Last I looked a funding bill requires both houses to agree. Sending a bill to the senate that is filled with known non-starters is not negotiating in anything remotely like good faith.

But, as usual, you know that. And you don't care. You and your alter ego RockHead are so predictable, and so consistently wrong.

Carry on Oh Great Lying One.
  • CJ7
  • 10-02-2013, 12:43 PM
Your claim that Obama can't get the Democrats to support his pleas for compromise in the Senate is hysterical !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Originally Posted by Whirlaway

making up shit again
The only fact you have right is that a funding bill requires both houses to agree..............and it is the Senate that is not willing to compromise on something as simple as doing away with the medical device tax !

The Senate won't even consider a spending bill to fund Veteran services which the GOP has passed............a bill that isn't choked with "non-starters"...........but Obama wants it his way or no way, so he and the Senate won't even pass a simple striped down bill to open the National Parks - even Clinton, who said he loathed the military didn't stoop so low during his shutdown..........

These are the facts. Other presidents have negotiated to open up National Parks during prior shutdowns; but Obama won't...............These are the facts !

Now go hide and deny these facts !
You said Obama can't get the votes in the Senate.................

making up shit again Originally Posted by CJ7
So tell me, by your rules who should the parks/monuments be open to? All citizens? All vets? All the federal workers in DC who now have lots of free time to enjoy the parks--thanks to the RW nuts who are holding the parks and other things hostage as they play their "we lost, but we want our way anyway" games? Just who should have privileged status? And if the answer is "All people", then have you volunteered to provide security or clean-up?

Odd how people on both sides of things are convinced that THEIR judgment should be applied to which parts of the gov't to keep open and which parts to close. If it was up to me, I bet my list would look very, very different than yours does. While I am a very big proponent of parks--and I back up my support with substantial time and money--I have a difficult time defining them as "essential". What is YOUR definition of "essential"? Originally Posted by Old-T
Lot's of people are living paycheck to paycheck. They have NO savings, it got wiped out 5 yrs ago. They are barley hanging on. Now they have to come up with $500.00 - 1,000.00 a month with a 10,000.00-15,000.00 dollar deductible for this Bullshit Obama care.

So now MILLIONS of people will lose their houses. You say this is a good thing. I say FUCK YOU VERY MUCH!
  • CJ7
  • 10-02-2013, 12:55 PM
The only fact you have right is that a funding bill requires both houses to agree..............and it is the Senate that is not willing to compromise on something as simple as doing away with the medical device tax !

The Senate won't even consider a spending bill to fund Veteran services which the GOP has passed............a bill that isn't choked with "non-starters"...........but Obama wants it his way or no way, so he and the Senate won't even pass a simple striped down bill to open the National Parks - even Clinton, who said he loathed the military didn't stoop so low during his shutdown..........

These are the facts. Other presidents have negotiated to open up National Parks during prior shutdowns; but Obama won't...............These are the facts !

Now go hide and deny these facts ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway

why should the Senate agree after the House told them to fuck off for the last 8 months
The veteran group that is being locked out of the Washington memorials by the Obama administration................

http://www.honorflight.org/

Passing bills that both sides can agree on - like a Veterans Services funding bill - is the right thing to do.........

why should the Senate agree after the House told them to fuck off for the last 8 months Originally Posted by CJ7
  • CJ7
  • 10-02-2013, 01:08 PM

Now go hide and deny these facts ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway

the only FACT you leave out is AHCA is NOT a part of the Federal government that requires funding ... its an attachment TO a funding bill

dumbass