Where have the Fort Worth providers gone?

Is she even still around? Originally Posted by txboi817
She is UTR now.
I will be out there tomorrow! Let me know if you want to meet up or something. I made a post on places as well.
Any info on South Fort Worth Providers?
Any info on South Fort Worth Providers? Originally Posted by CuteBBWs.OhYeah
The Red Table girls are supposed to be awesome. They advertise on rubratings.
Lola brea is still in ftw but doesnt advertise to the old eccie gents
Heidi Fly! Hands down!
Lol. That’s the same thing I think about yalls Dallas rub ratings. I guess it’s the grass is always greener effect? Originally Posted by ronny47
Ladies & Gents, if you will excuse the vernacular: "The pussy is always tighter on the other side of the Rail Road tracks." -Anon
There used to be enough demand to keep two studios with a total of maybe 16 girls (some of whom were among the hottest women I've ever seen) between them, in business. Maybe everyone's getting handjobs at the subAMPs these days. Shrug.
Any chance the downturn coincided with any known increase of attention from FWPD? We all know how active Arlington’s finest has been in clamping down on the hobby in that burg; maybe cowtown has stepped up its game as well.

Perhaps when Dallas vice graduates from hooker academy we will start seeing the flow reversed. I’m not saying I want that to happen, but just curious if LE attention is part of what drives some of this perceived change.
Well, we know from Kendra that the demise of Energy Worx was precipitated by complaints from RElax. And, IIRC, she said they had to call for a month before FWPD would do anything. I never did hear what happened at Camp Bowie and McCart, outside of a couple of girls being stopped as the left and threatened with arrest and outing (and maybe one was or some were outed; I don't recall.

Other than that ancient history, the last time I checked, it was the same as it always had been: Arrest reports and jailees' addresses that suggest an emphasis on streetwalking. I've not heard of any increased activity directed at anyone higher up in the food chain on either side of the transaction.
Yeah, I was probably overthinking it. These things almost always come down to money. I don’t perceive FW as keeping up with Dallas economically since the 2014 oil crash. The percentage of guys with the cash to spend on the mid- to high-level provider has probably gone even higher in Dallas’ favor the last few years.
Well if u haven’t seen my slim body u haven’t have the best Originally Posted by Str8Kandi

on my list
The Ft. Worth highways being torn up hasn't helped the situation.
The Ft. Worth highways being torn up hasn't helped the situation. Originally Posted by Bushjumper
That’s a really good point. Airport freeway, i35w north of downtown, i30 through Arlington...they all have had their turn at the wheel.
I'm nearby ... in Bedford ;-)