~BBFS Pledge~

• Toyz
  • 06-14-2016, 05:52 PM
Good and Bad News on that subject.....

I started peddling my story a few months ago after Sl introduced me to his Agent.

What I was told at the time was that they want to do a series of 13 books in the style of their old "Book of the Month Club" series capturing an excerpt from each as a feature once a month as they release them. They would feature 12 different Mongers with a "Bonus Edition" that draws together some of the ladies that have been immortalized.

From what I just heard your willingness to name names and tell the $37.50 Session story has created new interest and bumped the series to a short list with SL's mine and a couple of others.

SL was supposed to get them some cover art on the projected series that could be used for promotional purposes before going on his sabbatical and dropped the ball.

Maybe you know a graphic artist that could spin up something to share with them Originally Posted by Whispers
Sounds intriguing...I've always wanted to be "Mr October" anyway.

Mz $37.50 was a secret for almost 4 years I think. She self sacrificed herself or her ghetto identity would have gone with me to my grave.

I'm thinking the cover should be done in the style of Dr Seuss, but thats just me...

Here are a few mock ups for your review.

I still don't know who you are talking about with the $37.50 date. Also...what are you getting at with those Dr. Seuss mock ups? Don't you see how they could be seen to be trivializing genuine problems that some providers go through?

Is it legit funny to you if someone gets pregnant and doesn't know who the father is- likely from being bullied into BBFS in the first place by a liar?

What exactly is hilarious about needing, and apparently being denied, proper healthcare and having smelly genitals as a result of that? What is going on in your mind to make you think it's all good to mock the same women you have to pay to see? I honestly don't understand. It must be my stupidity getting in the way of things as usual.
  • Toyz
  • 06-14-2016, 07:05 PM
I still don't know who you are talking about with the $37.50 date. Also...what are you getting at with those Dr. Seuss mock ups? Don't you see how they could be seen to be trivializing genuine problems that some providers go through?

Is it legit funny to you if someone gets pregnant and doesn't know who the father is- likely from being bullied into BBFS in the first place by a liar?

What exactly is hilarious about needing, and apparently being denied, proper healthcare and having smelly genitals as a result of that? What is going on in your mind to make you think it's all good to mock the same women you have to pay to see? I honestly don't understand. It must be my stupidity getting in the way of things as usual. Originally Posted by Leah Layada
Ho give me a fucking break...lecturing me on being politically correct on a hoogar board won't win you any cred points with me.

Lighten up & have a laugh...'cause its funny what we do here it really is.

You da ho...
I da trick...

We exchange cash for sex. Sometimes we get all up in our feelings, sometimes we have some laughs. But at the end of the day its a business transaction.

Sorry, I'm not feeling too friendly right now towards the hoogar community as a whole (hole)?
I've never barebacked a hoogar in all of my years, ever. But that doesn't mean I didn't want to.
Your panties are still in a bunch because someone ripped you off? Link me to the alert, I have some time to kill since there haven't been any responses to the new ad I just posted on eccie austin.

Ho give me a fucking break...lecturing me on being politically correct on a hoogar board won't win you any cred points with me.

You da ho...
I da trick...

We exchange cash for sex. Sometimes we get all up in our feelings, sometimes we have some laughs. But at the end of the day its a business transaction.

Sorry, I'm not feeling too friendly right now towards the hoogar community as a whole (hole)? Originally Posted by Toyz
You get what you pay for - here and in the real world. If you wanna pay 55.oo an hour you really should have no expectations that that session is going to turn out well. In fact, I can guarantee it's not going to go well. I thought you were smarter than this. Opps, I must of been wrong.

You da ho...
I da trick...

Sorry, I'm not feeling too friendly right now towards the hoogar community as a whole (hole)? Originally Posted by Toyz
  • Toyz
  • 06-14-2016, 07:43 PM
You get what you pay for - here and in the real world. If you wanna pay 55.oo an hour you really should have no expectations that that session is going to turn out well. In fact, I can guarantee it's not going to go well. I thought you were smarter than this. Opps, I must of been wrong. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Hmmmm..

Went well prolly 100-150 times (maybe more I didnt count) over 5 or so years so I guess your both pissed for some other reason?

Oh...the rate...yah I get why you would be upset.

Please dont pretend you know anything about it based on one alert.

A thief is a thief.
  • Toyz
  • 06-14-2016, 07:46 PM
I've never barebacked a hoogar in all of my years, ever. But that doesn't mean I didn't want to. Originally Posted by 1234NiceGuy
I have your cookie in the oven my friend...It'll be out in just a bit.
No sugar, I'm not pissed off. Look at it from the outside-it's obvious to me that you have an attachment to this hooker and she ripped you off. Well, again, if you are in the low end that shit is gonna happen. Cowboy up and just deal with it instead of insulting the hobby. Not everybody is like that one hooker that ripped you off. And I agree - a thief is a thief ---- stay away from those people --don't go back---ever!!!!

Hmmmm..

Went well prolly 100-150 times (maybe more I didnt count) over 5 or so years so I guess your both pissed for some other reason?

Oh...the rate...yah I get why you would be upset.

Please dont pretend you know anything about it based on one alert.

A thief is a thief. Originally Posted by Toyz
  • Toyz
  • 06-14-2016, 08:31 PM
No sugar, I'm not pissed off. Look at it from the outside-it's obvious to me that you have an attachment to this hooker and she ripped you off. Well, again, if you are in the low end that shit is gonna happen. Cowboy up and just deal with it instead of insulting the hobby. Not everybody is like that one hooker that ripped you off. And I agree - a thief is a thief ---- stay away from those people --don't go back---ever!!!! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Nope...I don't think so...too many mongers just roll over & take it up the ass.

That's not my nature.

Like I told you, you don't know the story so stop acting as if you do. I don't "shame"...If the shoe doesn't fit you, then don't be concerned about it, fair enough?

And I'm not "insulting the hobby"...just having fun with it like I always have and always will. Laugh, cringe, get upset...doesn't matter to me...but you are reading it...and its getting a reaction out of you & others. So I've added to the entertainment factoid & that pleases me.

Besides...co-ed could use a bit of pissed off Toyz just for some fun...