So... who's runnin the Spider Hole these days ?

I think its a ghost town of lost misfit toys that couldn't play well with others.
heh... hearing the padre's voice are they?
I doubt it.

But my friend is still wanting to know how to get the proper privvys to gain access to that spider hole thingy.....whatever it is.....
You have to get stuck in the spider web first, then the spider will take you there. As far as a password, it’s actually a particular emoji.
I thought the damn thing was dead! Hope it stays dead. Some of the worst of the worst were in this damn thing.
I thought the damn thing was dead! Hope it stays dead. Some of the worst of the worst were in this damn thing. Originally Posted by sharkman29
I heard the same thing only the bad trolls got in .lol
I stumbled across the icky spider hole one day
years ago, accidentally while doing a Google
search. It was pretty tame, just a bunch of
jokes about members by members. Looked like
a bunch of gossip and insults. Some of the
jokes were amazing, lots of artistic and
comedic talent in the ranks. Some of it
was pathetic, so no surprise there.

Later on, a hobbyist who I am friends with
mentioned it. That's all I know about it,
and all I will ever know about it. Originally Posted by cinderbella
You must not know about Fight Club lol
I doubt it.

But my friend is still wanting to know how to get the proper privvys to gain access to that spider hole thingy.....whatever it is..... Originally Posted by TryWeakly

Then why doesn't your "friend" inquire with the powers that be on this hole thing?
I found the spider hole once, several years ago, completely by accident.

I stumbled upon it during a Google search, no pass needed to read.

There were some amazingly funny but extremely cruel memes and jokes.

There was a meme that is burned into my brain, that is also what I miss
about the old Eccie, when we were all free to post what we wanted. Omg,
there are some extremely talented posters of all stripes that I loved
reading. It was comedy gold. Long time ago, all memories now.
I thought the damn thing was dead! Hope it stays dead. Some of the worst of the worst were in this damn thing. Originally Posted by sharkman29

It was at the same social I met my good buddy Sharkman29 that some well known provider walked up and introduced herself to me. We talked a bit and she asked me why I never posted in the spider hole. I asked her what the spider hole is and she got a look of shock on her face and changed subjects. Like the spider hole was a big deal or something. I also received an invite, but just laughed it off. From what I've heard, it was about the same thing that Sharkman29 and LBGina38FF posted.
Then why doesn't your "friend" inquire with the powers that be on this hole thing? Originally Posted by pyramider
Well who are the powers that be? Let’s start there
I found the spider hole once, several years ago, completely by accident.

I stumbled upon it during a Google search, no pass needed to read.

There were some amazingly funny but extremely cruel memes and jokes.

There was a meme that is burned into my brain, that is also what I miss
about the old Eccie, when we were all free to post what we wanted. Omg,
there are some extremely talented posters of all stripes that I loved
reading. It was comedy gold. Long time ago, all memories now. Originally Posted by cinderbella
That’s impossible you can’t get in without an invite and a link, you may have read about it, but you weren’t in the spider hole itself!
Well who are the powers that be? Let’s start there Originally Posted by Cendell M
That’s impossible you can’t get in without an invite and a link, you may have read about it, but you weren’t in the spider hole itself! Originally Posted by Cendell M
Never heard of this hole thing. I prefer pink holes.
Never heard of this hole thing. I prefer pink holes. Originally Posted by pyramider
Do spiders even have taint?
Never looked.