If you had to choose one client in the hobby who would you marry?

When you get married....that is when all the trouble starts. I'd rather keep my boy toys Originally Posted by reese foster
so am i a keeper Reese?
so am i a keeper Reese? Originally Posted by flexywun
OMG!! You are most definitely a keeper!
When you get married....that is when all the trouble starts. I'd rather keep my boy toys Originally Posted by reese foster
So what about having the best of both worlds? Be married and have a boy toy or toys on the side...
So what about having the best of both worlds? Be married and have a boy toy or toys on the side... Originally Posted by TrulySummer

That would work too
AMEN GIRL!!!!!!
hmmmm.....haven't been the "M" word in many many years.....however, I totally devote myself and am monogamous with one handsome gentleman at a time for however long he chooses.

mini marriage if ya will. LOL
I want to be MS Foster's boy toy..... Please....

that would be enough for me..
Geeez!

You ladies must've been ALL PRO at dodgeball.

I want to be MS Foster's boy toy..... Please....

that would be enough for me.. Originally Posted by tiggold
So many toys....so little time!
Geeez!

You ladies must've been ALL PRO at dodgeball.

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
And the crowd roars as Team Provider wins the Gold in this event!!! LOL
ace0791
I think providers may be concerend about disassociating themselves with other clients if they choose one over the other.....Providers, don't be concerned....speak your mind / heart....This is just for fun....
Come on everybody Originally Posted by Tara Evans
snifff - my ATF who claimed "I was the "best" must not have seen this :-((

or maybe she just wants to keep me UTR.