Preference

We are Legion..........for we are many. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Don't let the cat out the bag

It depends, if we are actually going to have conversation or not, lol. If conversation, most of the time over 30, if no conversation just be legal, lol.
I think Nan posted something similar to this a while back:
18-25 Fuck and leave
25-35 Fuck then talk
35+ Talk then fuck
most of the time....18 to 25
I have seen a lot of 18-25 range but my favorites have been in the 25-35 range cause I just seem to be able to click more with someone closer to my own age so I usually end up seeing them more than the young hot ones.
I prefer grown women........over 30.......just my preference. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Dude.... I agree with DH..... I prefer women over 30..... But there are times where any woman with a pulse will do.....
  • R.M.
  • 09-08-2010, 07:50 AM
Someone that doesn't haggle or isn't cheap
Preference is women who will accept to see me...and don't make fun of me.
I prefer a blue water co-op
Any age as long as they bring all the right stuff to the experience. My 3 ATFs are 22, 27 and 36. Each of them fantastic in their own way. I'm 47 and you'ld never know it by meeting me.
I see you sexy. I prefer a grown ass woman as well.

Mine is 35 and up only,but i lean towards the 40 and up. I like a MAN that understands what being a man entails. No offense 35 and under its just my preference,xoxo Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
I prefer gentlemen, but settle for less.
Grown and sexy most definately... 30+ but have seen 25yr old before...
I really enjoy providers 18 to 19. They think I'm Santa Clause... I just love how their little eyes light up when ya buy 'em stuff at Nordstroms or the Car Dealership and then they sit on my lap and lie to me about how good they are... Grin:
I really enjoy providers 18 to 19. They think I'm Santa Clause... I just love how their little eyes light up when ya buy 'em stuff at Nordstroms or the Car Dealership and then they sit on my lap and lie to me about how good they are... Grin: Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
your sense of humor is awesome....on all your post!!!!

you need to rub some of that on my hormonal ass