The Pfizer vaccine “does nothing to stop the overall risk of death”

• oeb11
  • 08-15-2021, 09:18 AM
Thank u - 'a' - as usual - you still parrot the DPST copmmunist Lie about 'bleach'

Whataboutism and Lies are your propaganda stock in trade

LOL
The Pfizer vaccine “does nothing to stop the overall risk of death” and 15 patients who received the vaccine died while 14 who received the placebo died.

See it before it gets disappeared into the cornfield. Originally Posted by texassapper
What the fuck is that, you insipid moron?

First, it is the Twitter account of some brain-damaged conspiracy theorist.

Second, it's partial snippets of text that aren't even attributed to a source.

In what world does that constitute proof of anything?

Do you have any CREDIBLE medical studies that you can cite, you inbred mope?
Thank u - 'a' - as usual - you still parrot the DPST copmmunist Lie about 'bleach'

Whataboutism and Lies are your propaganda stock in trade

LOL
Originally Posted by oeb11
You put words into Trump's mouth. Trump said disinfectant. It's not a lie. Just ask Neal Caputo of Fox News.
What the fuck is that, you insipid moron?

First, it is the Twitter account of some brain-damaged conspiracy theorist.

Second, it's partial snippets of text that aren't even attributed to a source.

In what world does that constitute proof of anything?

Do you have any CREDIBLE medical studies that you can cite, you inbred mope? Originally Posted by Kinkster90210
Read the thread shit for brains... the fact that Pfizer broke the double blind is well documented. So there will be no long term effects study...

Generally not the way science is done but that's okay because SHUT THE FCUK UP.
Read the thread shit for brains... the fact that Pfizer broke the double blind is well documented. So there will be no long term effects study...

Generally not the way science is done but that's okay because SHUT THE FCUK UP. Originally Posted by texassapper
Pfizer did kill the double blind study. The vaccine does prevent death. It may not prevent you from getting infected or sick if you get infected. How fast your immunity system responds to a foreign invader will vary from individual to individual.
Pfizer did kill the double blind study. The vaccine does prevent death. It may not prevent you from getting infected or sick if you get infected. How fast your immunity system responds to a foreign invader will vary from individual to individual. Originally Posted by adav8s28
That is LITERALLY not the issue. The issue is not whether the vaccine prevents death, it's whether there are other longterm effects that are NOT currently known or suspected. By killing the double blind we HAVE NO WAY of knowing if there are.

Let's assume for the sake of argument that the vax has some side effect that 10% of those dosed develop lung clotting that leads to heart issues and eventually death in the 3-4 year time frame. We won't have anyway to know that's the case except by anecdotal evidence. Then certain morons on this board will demand the evidence that the vax is killing people. We won't be able to produce anything because the control group got the vax too.

We're essentially flying blind with regards to the long term effects. And the FDA is going to ramrod full approval for the vax through next month despite not knowing anything. Maybe it's safe, maybe it's not, we just won't know until it's too late... and Pfizer is fine with that because now they have plausible deniability because the double blind was killed because SHUT THE FCUK UP THAT'S WHY.

Again, not the way science is generally done... but fcuk it, no point in steering now....
That is LITERALLY not the issue. The issue is not whether the vaccine prevents death, it's whether there are other longterm effects that are NOT currently known or suspected. By killing the double blind we HAVE NO WAY of knowing if there are.
Originally Posted by texassapper
Texzapper, you have made a valid point about killing the control group. However, The title of your thread is
"The PFizer vaccine does nothing to stop the overall risk of death"

To say what I posted is not the issue is incorrect. You have really gone on another tangent with regards to the control group being killed and long term effects not being able to be studied. Lev18 said the death rate for SARS CoV2 was 2% in another thread. What does that mean? If 300 million people got infected and there is no vaccine, then 6 million people would die. To me it was a good thing that the FDA granted emergency use for the two two-shot vaccines in Jan 2021.

You have a valid point regarding long term studies that will not take place with Pfizer killing the control group. The results of the clinical trials are good enough for me. CoVid got the USA rather quickly. Once it got here is spread quickly.
Let's see, I don't get vaccinated, I get COVID and I die in a matter of days or weeks OR I do get vaccinated, I don't get deathly ill but maybe in a few years ( that I would not have had, had I gotten Covid and died ) I get a lung problem.

Let me think about this........ yeah, I'm going for the "live a few more years choice" but I absolutely respect your right to make this choice for yourself which is why I will continue to vote for any politician that is going to leave this very important decision up to individuals.

If vaccines work, then the un-vaccinated can't kill you. I'm satisfied with that.
Pfizer did kill the double blind study. The vaccine does prevent death. It may not prevent you from getting infected or sick if you get infected. How fast your immunity system responds to a foreign invader will vary from individual to individual. Originally Posted by adav8s28
If Pfizer can only say your chances of death are lessened from a virus with an already low percentage of death then the vaccine isn't anything special. I would rather have a good treatment if I happen to get it.
If Pfizer can only say your chances of death are lessened from a virus with an already low percentage of death then the vaccine isn't anything special. I would rather have a good treatment if I happen to get it. Originally Posted by Levianon17

What is a "good treatment" and how do you know you'll get it and why are all those people in hospitals where I would assume good treatment can be had, are dying.

I understand this whole idea of not knowing long term effects but I don't see how you dispute that more un-vaccinated people are dying than vaccinated unless of course you just don't believe that either in which case......... I've got nothing to offer.
we don't know enough about it to say its great. we won't for awhile. Looks to be more of a medicine than a vaccine to me.

Unless the virus is gaining strength then nothing has changed. Over 65 and those with underlying conditions should take the vax just as they would their yearly flu vax. If the virus is gaining strength then kids and the rest of us are going to start needing it too.
What is a "good treatment" and how do you know you'll get it and why are all those people in hospitals where I would assume good treatment can be had, are dying.

I understand this whole idea of not knowing long term effects but I don't see how you dispute that more un-vaccinated people are dying than vaccinated unless of course you just don't believe that either in which case......... I've got nothing to offer. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
+1

HF posts 38 & 40 are both good posts. What is a "good treatment" is an excellent question. In most cases if you are diagnosed with CoVid-19 the doctor will just send you home and tell you to take over the counter meds for symptoms like headache and fever. If your breathing becomes difficult they tell you to go to the hospital to put you on Oxygen if really bad a ventilator (depends on your 02 levels).

Former President Trump got the following from the Physican to the President when at Walter Reed. A treatment that involves the Regeneron antibodies is probably the best treatment. The question is how much of it do hospitals have.

Regeneron Antibodies
Zinc (needed for protein synthesis)
Vitamin D ( plays a role in the immune and muscle systems)
Famotidine (needed for heartburn)
Melatonin (sleep aid)
Aspirin (headache)

This was in the letter that Trumps doctor sent to Trumps press secretary (with Trump's permission).

Note: the Regeneron Antibodies are in short supply. They must also be given to the patient early for them to work. If your condition gets to the point where the doctor decides to put you on a ventilator if you did not get the Regeneron Antibodies by then it would be to late to take them.

Gov Chris Christie, Dr Ben Carson and Rudy G all got the Regeneron antibodies. Not sure if they were given/ or took the other over the counter meds. The doctor who treated Trump also treated Rudy G.

Most people are probably dying because the Regeneron Antibodies are in short supply and their immunity system was unable to make the antibody.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...nosis-n1241916
More evidence of UFOs then the efficacy of the vaccines
If Pfizer can only say your chances of death are lessened from a virus with an already low percentage of death then the vaccine isn't anything special. I would rather have a good treatment if I happen to get it. Originally Posted by Levianon17
On August 14 there were 177 deaths attributed to COVID. 7-day average was 662. I'd be willing to bet they all received "good treatment".

Pfizer will say that your chances of death or even hospitalization are not only lessened but almost eliminated. Your chances of catching the virus are lessened.

You are correct in believing that the odds of catching COVID and either requiring hospitalization or dying are very low. But they aren't zero and since a vaccine is available that will bring a person much closer to zero with no known serious side effects, the choice for me was an easy one.
And if that's all that Pfizer can say, does that put the EUA in doubt? and along with that all their neato profits?