The Left Can’t Meme or Shoot

But you will still vote for THE JACKASS, correct? I'm not fucking with you right now. I believe you when you say you are against this kind of thing. But you support people who do this. Routinely.

I hate cliches...but...there's one about lyin down with dogs, gettin up with fleas.

How you gonna really justify this, when your grandkids go "dude, WTF were you thinking?"

I'm asking because you are reacting/thinking about a lot of this lately. Wondering how far you're gonna go with that...
. Originally Posted by rooster
yes, wish Dr Ben for 2016 still
I’m glad that you believe me that I’m against this kind of thing, much appreciated, but who I vote for when the time comes is my business and my business only rooster. And certainly none of your business. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Wuz wonderin how you would get out of this. Shoulda seen this comin. My prediction is that we will continue to see lots of Dem criticism from you and very little objective criticism of Trump....including that you (and most of the rest) will continue ignoring his lies, bizarre/embarrassing behavior, and dangerous rhetoric.

Your choice is obvious. And boring.

^^^^

Feel free to assume anything you like rooster. You have a right to your opinion. Doesn’t make you correct in your assumption in any way.

You’re starting to bore me with your same ole rhetoric.
TRUE! I was just hoping for a surprise.

Gentlemen please gat back on topic or the thread will be closed
The right knows how to meme

Lol
Funny how the Left wants the Right to own up and say trump is a scum bag liar, which he is. But they won't talk about Kamala's issues.

Funny how when rioters are burning cities and Dems are screaming defund the police it's fine. but when a bunch of immigrants who were granted asylum and the wave of a pen are threatened, it's outrageous and has to stop.

Remember when Queen Kamala was tweeting to go defund the police and gave everyone where to go to donate? Hmm. You are all fine with that?

They are all politicians, they all lie.

Done wasting my time here again for awhile.

May the least worst candidate win. They both suck.
In a republic, laws are made by representatives chosen by the people and must comply with a constitution that protects the rights of the minority from the will of the majority.
she wants democracy so she ends up queen

topic we need Eddie Eagle in school like in past
ta teach safety
topic we need Eddie Eagle in school like in past
ta teach safety Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
maybe the left should try testing the pager thingy

should only take a test or 2 ta get the aim down
Funny how the Left wants the Right to own up and say trump is a scum bag liar, which he is. But they won't talk about Kamala's issues.
Originally Posted by heavenlysparrow
Not true. And you know it, you just enjoy misrepresenting. Lookit the polls. There are tons of Left-leaning voters that are pissed about her involvement with poor Biden policy and lack of her own, among other things. She could very well lose the election because of lack of voter support from her own party.

Here's the thing: Trump IS a SCUM BAG LIAR. And worse.
Supporting him is immoral. End.

Not true. And you know it, you just enjoy misrepresenting. Lookit the polls. There are tons of Left-leaning voters that are pissed about her involvement with poor Biden policy and lack of her own, among other things. She could very well lose the election because of lack of voter support from her own party.

Here's the thing: Trump IS a SCUM BAG LIAR. And worse.
Supporting him is immoral. End.

SCUM BAG res

LIAR would be Harris

and seems off t...

mmm topic ::: Rats ThreAD about played out

and seems off t...

mmm topic ::: Rats ThreAD about played out Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Yup. It's down to WOS now...

• clmc
  • Yesterday, 10:10 PM
Yup. It's down to WOS now...

Yup, lot of that going around now.......