Oh great Oracle of knowledge WTF, please guide us thru these troubled times!

Talking to yourself again, asshole?

^^^ Hmmm... Funny how you didn't censor the words h*** s***** in your original post. Is that now suddenly a forbidden term, you loathsome and laughable hypocritical self-appointed hall-monitoring snitchfuck? Originally Posted by lustylad
I give you credit Bro. You get your ass whipped by WTF religiously and you keep coming back for more. Must be the Steeler Nation in you. LMAO at what a little pussy you are
  • WTF
  • 03-24-2018, 12:19 PM
I give you credit Bro. You get your ass whipped by WTF religiously and you keep coming back for more. Must be the Steeler Nation in you. LMAO at what a little pussy you are Originally Posted by themystic
Poor bastard is gonna get the whole forum shut down of if he don't stfu posting about forbidden topics after being kindly asked not to!

He is the Energizer Bunny of forbidden topics...
The gif in fact is allowed. Originally Posted by WTF
Quit acting like a fucking mod. You're not even qualified to be a grade-school crossing guard.

If we are all unsure... of the age of the kid... then lets not post pics. Originally Posted by JCM800
So your questionable pics are ok, but others are not? Quit acting like a fucking mod. You're not even qualified to be a grade-school crossing guard. Originally Posted by lustylad

Hey Bro why don't you follow the rules. I got in trouble for posting shit that TrumPutin actually said. One of your ilk sent the RM button. I only repeated what your boy TrumPutin said. You are a pervert. Stop it Bro
  • WTF
  • 03-24-2018, 12:30 PM
So your questionable pics are ok, but others are not? Quit acting like a fucking mod. You're not even qualified to be a grade-school crossing guard. Originally Posted by lustylad
You are twisting our esteemed Mods words...

There was a specific person in question that the name was posted of. His age was posted in the thread as either 17 or 18....thus all pictures and discussion should have stopped. But not you , Iffy and your attorney, LexyLiar. You three argue and repost it more!

If you know the name of the actors in the gif and that they maybe 17, post that information and quit reposting the gif. You are the one continually reposting it. You should point yourself before JC has to.
Hey Bro why don't you follow the rules. Originally Posted by themystic
Go fuck yourself, missed dick. If I want any shit out of you I will squeeze your head. I follow the rules. Snitchfuck didn't. If he wants to move on, he will promise to stop acting like a mod.
  • WTF
  • 03-24-2018, 12:37 PM
If he wants to move on, he will promise to stop acting like a mod. Originally Posted by lustylad
I pinky promise, now quit posting forbidden topic shit before you really get pointed!
If you know the name of the actors in the gif and that they maybe 17, post that information... Originally Posted by WTF
It's your gif. You posted it while talking about high school blowjobs. You implied they were under 18. Now you're asking me to prove they're not? You're a fucking idiot.

Quit acting like a fucking mod.
You need to work on yoir material or stop posting like you promised Originally Posted by WTF
“Yoir”? What a dumb fuck. I said I was going to post less, not stop you fucking idiot.
“Yoir”? What a dumb fuck. I said I was going to post less, not stop you fucking idiot. Originally Posted by bambino
Hey Bambino you and my Bro Lusty are really making yourself look bad. Give it up. You aren’t as smart as WTF. I know it’s embarrassing to get your ass handed to you by a moderate libertarian. He actually has substance to his posts. He knows more about politics than both of you cum drinkers
Chill lusty, don't wanna see you banned like bambino has gotten! Originally Posted by WTF
Gee thanks, asshole. I appreciate your sincere concern... just like I appreciated hildebeest's sincere concern for all those coal miners she promised to put out of work.

Now quit acting like a fucking mod.
Hey Bambino you and my Bro Lusty are really making yourself (sic) look bad. Give it up. Originally Posted by themystic
Hey mysfit, your sentence makes no sense. I don't make bam look bad. But your atrocious grammar and spelling never fails to make YOU look bad.

Fyi - the only poster in this forum making Pittsburgh look bad was StandinStupid. And he did give it up. We chased his lib-retarded ass out of here. You forgot to thank us, you sperm-burping myscreant.

You're next.
  • WTF
  • 03-24-2018, 01:38 PM
It's your gif. You posted it while talking about h*** s***** blowjobs. You implied they were under 18. Now you're asking me to prove they're not? You're a fucking idiot.

Quit acting like a fucking mod. Originally Posted by lustylad
You keep talking about kids and sex acts....you need to stfu with that.

I've said nothing since our Mod reminded you three to error on the side of caution.

You are the only one who has continued to talk about forbidden topics. Iffy and Lexy were bright enough to stfu.

Not you , you continue to combine to subjects that together, are a no no.

Are you trying to get banned? Suicide by Cop/Mod?
I keep talking about kids and sex acts.... I need to stfu with that...

I continue to combine to (sic) subjects that together, are a no no. Originally Posted by WTF
Well then, show some self-control and STFU, you moron. You arrogantly presume to interpret the rules for everyone. You made your own bed... now sleep in it! And quit acting like a fucking mod.
WTF I get your ass. cum drinker Originally Posted by themystic
TRANSLATION: themistyeyes(cum drinker) roots wtfuckery hinny and got the t-shirt to prove it!...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtdOpnCBLj8