"MMmmmmmmm...you look like my stepdaughter!"

Berkleigh, does any guy truly leave? Or do we just modify our tastes? I don't know many alcoholics who can go to the old bars with their friends and not be tempted. Originally Posted by Red Tex

No guy ever really leaves I can tell you that LOL!
They all linger...

Seriously though, in my case, they got upset because after months of not getting what they imagined in their head, we part ways.
Then reconcile, but strickly on a friendship level.
Each "arrangement" with each Man was a different situation.

I tend to make friends, effortlessly.
I am honest, crazy, open-minded and I've been told more times than once, there is something about me.
I can promise that if you have not partied with me, at least once, you have not lived life.

#1 - was a very well known Hobbyist, who is a civilian now lol.
But keeps in touch mainly thru a Provider friend.

#2 - has fallen off the face of the earth, probably because of his criminal record.
(Thats a story you would alllllllllllll LOVE to hear, promise!)

#3 - Well Known Former Moderator of this site and ASPD.
He is a good Man and close, dear personal friend whom I plan to have a lifelong friendship with.
After 7 years in the Hobby and a Moderator, he accidentally outed himself, to his wife.
So NO, he has not come back here.

UGH, then there is #4.

I don't have anything nice to say.
I am sure he still "Hobbies".

He fucked up, Royally.
So Never, Again. Point Blank. End of Story.

Yes they try, just as in any personal relationships I've had, they all come back.
I am friends with pretty much all my ex-BF's.
I am friends with several Men here whom I've been with as a Client and now we are just Friends.
I am friends with guys from here whom I have NEVER been with.

Hands down, WEGOPRO and Surge are my best Hobby Guy Friends and never been with either!
They are like my brothers, so eeewww lol

Besides the BF I have been with, I keep a "personal rotation" or Harem of Men LOL...seriously

I do have an open-relationship (personal) outside the Hobby.
He is very much aware of who "Berk" is ... that
I am normal person, mom, friend, girlfriend whatever who "MORPHS" into "Berkleigh" daily

I tend to get personal, but thats me.

Hope that answer your question...