Have you ever made love with your sleeping partner?

I wonder if it's closely related to necrophilia... Originally Posted by Shayla
Back in 11/1963, there was a sick joke going around about Jackie Kennedy having one more go with Jack on the plane home from Dallas. Don't remember how the joke went, but that was the jist.
  • anita
  • 03-15-2012, 09:13 AM
What is the turn on here? Originally Posted by DestinyDelight11
Lol, something up my butt would wake me up. I don't mind, but if I am very tired that will annoy me.
Come On. GThere is no way you can actually make love, or fuck someone and they remain asleep.

If they do not wake up, there are two senarios, both a crime. The first, she's dead. I suspect that fucking a dead person is against the law in all 50 States.

The second is she is too drunk, or too drugged up to wake up. That's rape, if she chose to pursue it.

Keep in mind, I am not talking about married people.
Maybe.

Jackie S is right, unless you are the sorriest-ass bed mate of all time, they'll wake up.

But in my youth, I hooked up with a lass spontaneously. We quit the bar, went home, f**ked each other's brains out, and fell asleep.

During the night (thanks heavens for the streetlight that illuminated our room) at least once I awoke when she was about to engulf my cock. At least once awoke when I was tonguing her womanhood.

The best-ever.
Nope. I prefer sleep over sex. Originally Posted by Shayla
Why not have both at the same time? Lol