OBAMA DISASTER ON THE BORDER......100,000 CHILDREN CROSS ILLEGALLY !

What's the lie; Obama promised as much.

Word is the media in those countries are spreading lies about a mother and and children will be allowed to stay if they come. That the boarders are open to them. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
HAHA....A leftie who wants Open Borders to let in every Tom, Dick and Harry (AssUp's dream team train)......but wants to throw out American citizens !

You are so far left it is laughable.

Even the uber liberal Mother Jones agrees. But AssUp doesn't see it.

The following chart presents the numbers "caught" at the border.....We know for every 1 caught there are likely 3 to 10 that cross and are NOT caught !

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I need proof that your headline wasn't another of your hysterical lies.

This post just doesn't do it.

Try again, Whirlygay!
I posted the proof; you fail to believe it...just like you deny that Obama is a failed president who has done more harm than good for America.

But then, you believed Benghazi was caused by a video !

Oh yeah, and you want open borders !

Fuck Off jerk.

Get out of my thread.
You aren't suppose to be posting in my threads.....remember your tag line and advice.

What happened ? Typical liberal. Tell others to do something, then do the opposite - the same way liberals lecture us on helping the poor; but when it comes to personal gifting they are the last to give and give the least.

Biden gave average of $369 to charity a year

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=5791846
Can we arrest Obama on Human Trafficking of children?
Prosecution would be preferred over impeachment.

Under RICO laws. Civil suits can be filed under RICO. And RICO laws aren't only enforced by the Attorney General's office.

Can we arrest Obama on Human Trafficking of children? Originally Posted by want2c
What's the lie; Obama promised as much. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
LMAO right.
You (Dick Ryder) aren't suppose to be posting in my threads.....remember your tag line and advice.

What happened ? Typical liberal. Tell others to do something, then do the opposite - the same way liberals lecture us on helping the poor; but when it comes to personal gifting they are the last to give and give the least.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=5791846 Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I'd say you nailed the little bitch with that one - good show, old chap.
You aren't suppose to be posting in my threads.....remember your tag line and advice.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=5791846 Originally Posted by Whirlaway
First of all, INGLES por favor you illiterate mouth breather.

Second of all, please clarify your position. You just bluster without any citation or fact and then your chorus of rat eaters chime in with their hosannas.

FACT is, that you're an insufferable moron with no grasp on reality nor any visible desire to to do.

Hopefully, you're entertaining the pig's knuckle crowd -- IBIdiot, JDIdiot, JLHomo, Slobbo, etc. but you have nothing factual to back up your ridiculous assertions.

In other words... Get the fuck out of mY country, you Internet terrorist (oh yeah... You're name WILL be on the list.)
Just like all good left winger totalitarian nuts; you keep a retribution list........I bet Obama has his too...oh wait, we already know about that one..........ask Lois Lerner.

You take your talking points from crazy Joe Biden?

Vice President Joe Biden calls Tea Party members 'terrorists'

I say, FUCK YOU and your left wing ideologues....and no I won't put you on any list................I don't keep lists of people I disagree with....that is the American Way. You are fucking traitor to the Constitution and Bill of Rights.
Oh BTW, welcome back to responding to my posts, bumping my threads and otherwise not doing what you told others to do do....

About time you change your tag line, don't you think?
Oh BTW, welcome back to responding to my posts, bumping my threads and otherwise not doing what you told others to do do....

About time you change your tag line, don't you think? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You are a complete imbecile, Whirlyturd. It really doesn't matter how loudly you fume against any ideology, the fact remains that your're wrong, you're obnoxious and you're indicative of the mouthbreathing scum that the Koch Brothers are counting on.

You're a fucking puppet Whirlyturd, plain and extremely simple.

BTW -- how about explaining how your screaming ALL CAPS headline isn't a lie. That's all I need from you tonight, bunker clown. Then you can go out and backdoor some black whooker who'll call you Massa.
Keep Calm and Rant On, AssupRidee DEM, DOTY 2013-2014! Your meltdown and escape from reality is very entertaining!

How about telling me what in the title you think is a lie? My posts have the links backing up everything in the thread title......so again, what is the lie ?

Obama caused the problem?
There aren't children crossing into the country?
There hasn't been 100,000 illegals entering?

Exactly, what do you think the lie is ?

Stop being such a whiney obtuse dumb shit and point out specifics, please..........

BTW -- how about explaining how your screaming ALL CAPS headline isn't a lie. .... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
First of all, INGLES por favor you illiterate mouth breather....

Hopefully, you're entertaining the pig's knuckle crowd -- IBIdiot, JDIdiot, JLHomo, Slobbo, etc.^but you have nothing factual to back up your ridiculous assertions.

In other words... Get the fuck out of mY country, you Internet terrorist (oh yeah... You're name WILL be on the list.) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So much for you calling someone else illiterate, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.