That's it, I'm filing now!

They should have gotten rid of the both of you Originally Posted by carkido45

I have reviews.........WTF???
This board has got to be the biggest groups of assholes ever to congregate in one place... and I love it. Does that make me a sociopath? Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Of course it does, we are all sociopaths. That's the only reason that Waywards posts are always so funny.
Now either confess that you are part of the lynch mob or join BDS and do some topless cheer leading.
I'm already there papi
I'm already there papi Originally Posted by luxury daphne
You are where LD? in the mob or on the sidelines naked cheering on?
I'm in the stands baby.. still naked though. Where's that friggin rope?
Bondage always improves a thread.

But speaking of carkiddo why are you down on Boardman? He does write reviews, hell I even wrote one just for you, plus it will give you kind of idea how to actually do it correctly. Isn't it nice when I help and stuff? But isn't the real reason you are busting on Boardman because you found out he had been socializing with your beloved Wakeup? Is the green eyed monster of jealously rearing it's ugly head kiddo?
I thinck in CK's case that might be the stink eyed monster of jealousy.
He does seem to like some stank on his beaded tacos...
  • bbkid
  • 12-28-2010, 06:26 PM
Isn't it nice when I help and stuff? Originally Posted by Wayward
Yes, it is. We really appreciate it, kind sir.
Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Wow, camping with LD is the bomb!

Boardman, who gets custody of the turtles?
Neither turtle nor guinea pig custody is being contested by me. This should be a simple proceeding but I can't get any fucking help.
UCD has indicated that she is tired of waiting on me and Snow is chasing after NAN now. I'm either getting twat swatted or cock blocked everywhere I turn. I tried to get Alyssa to clean my house since Brooke left. Even she told me to fuck off.
Father Wayward, Please help.......
Wow...Boardman's life is starting to suck...I guess your lunch is on me next time dude...I'm here for ya...
I just want to go camping. Or do that to Robin, wait yes take Robin camping...

What was this thread about again? Do I really care, if Wakeup and Carkiddo want be together, where is BW? Boardman is buying lunch, LD has something hanging around to help get through the holiday blues. Life is good.
I'm thincking that a visit to the race track may be necessary to get my mind right.