Dames4U no more

Why can't the girls read their own reviews? It takes no longer than 10 mins to register on here? Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
The same reason you can't read the total reviews. No premium access. They could easily log in, create a profile and read a partial set of info, and cannot comment on the reviews at all.
I'm not defending TOS, but it does have some nice features to make things more all inclusive.
I would wager that if this site had the best of some things other sites have, this would be a dominate site in the area.

It would not have the mafia mentality as TOS, it wouldn't filter info, unless for the protection of privacy.

If providers could advertise more than 1 time a week, then they would probably seek to play actively here more frequently.

Just my 2c.
Can't read rest of story, that's limited to members with premium access. I'm sure there are plenty of fake profiles and reviews so girls can see the rest of story, but it's supposed to make the reviews more honest.
Congratulations on taking over his business, you have always sounded like an upper class lady and I am sure with your touches your new venture will be a success.

Now for the mean part, since you worked for him in the past, can you tell us how he finds his girls. He seems so slimy and he gets the nicest looking girls. Or is this a trade secret.
Thanks very much!

Can't go giving away his private techniques though, can I?

Just know that my standards for providers will be just as high.
Indys fucking blows! Originally Posted by sjomonty
Chunks.
  • Devo
  • 08-12-2016, 10:52 AM

I don't advertise here because the boys seem kinda mean a lot of the time and the girls can't read their own reviews. I meant no slap in the face, I just think it's important to be kind to one another and to be open with information that can help a provider's performance. Originally Posted by callmewhatyoulike

Any member can read the reviews, what you can't do, is respond to the mens reviews, and do damage control, and/or harass the guys if they tell the truth, that and gang up on a paying customer, for speaking the truth, and then discriminate against them because TOS is run completely to give providers the tools to do just that.

In other words, the truth is spoken here, sometimes its brutally honest.

Which, occurs because the TOS is so slanted to the providers, and if there can't be balance there, it will find equilibrium here.
Providers that advertise can be reviewed on this site. Providers that work for an agency that advertises can also be reviewed on this site. Not utilizing this site for advertising does not stop members from reviewing providers that advertise or are advertised anywhere else.

I sincerely hope that you do not adopt the same policies that dames4u had by threatening reviewers with exposure of personal information for reviewing his girls.

Everybody gets to make their own choices but I think you are missing a great advertising opportunity on this site.
There are far more good members that do not participate in the bullshit that some create.
Providers are allowed to discuss their reviews in the Coed area but not in the review forums.
There are also provider only areas where providers can discuss, exchange information, warn about bad clients, all without the eyes of the male members. It is a valuable resource for providers.
The agency can place an ad weekly as well as a weekend ad and in addition if the girls become verified providers they can place ads themselves in the same manner.

I strongly suggest you rethink not becoming an active part of this community as it provides yet another free source for advertising as well as so many other benefits.
Providers that advertise can be reviewed on this site. Providers that work for an agency that advertises can also be reviewed on this site. Not utilizing this site for advertising does not stop members from reviewing providers that advertise or are advertised anywhere else.

I sincerely hope that you do not adopt the same policies that dames4u had by threatening reviewers with exposure of personal information for reviewing his girls.

Everybody gets to make their own choices but I think you are missing a great advertising opportunity on this site.
There are far more good members that do not participate in the bullshit that some create.
Providers are allowed to discuss their reviews in the Coed area but not in the review forums.
There are also provider only areas where providers can discuss, exchange information, warn about bad clients, all without the eyes of the male members. It is a valuable resource for providers.
The agency can place an ad weekly as well as a weekend ad and in addition if the girls become verified providers they can place ads themselves in the same manner.

I strongly suggest you rethink not becoming an active part of this community as it provides yet another free source for advertising as well as so many other benefits. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I agree.
How does one get in touch with Her? Other that Indys!!
  • BSer
  • 08-13-2016, 11:42 AM
How does one get in touch with Her? Other that Indys!! Originally Posted by pghbill
P411
  • ron32
  • 08-13-2016, 05:52 PM
Us guys can do just fine without Indys. BP has some gems from time to time. And SA can put the Indys women out of business. Why waste the time and effort on a site like Indys? Most of the same women can be found on BP, CL, SA, or any of the other sugar sites.
Us guys can do just fine without Indys. BP has some gems from time to time. And SA can put the Indys women out of business. Why waste the time and effort on a site like Indys? Most of the same women can be found on BP, CL, SA, or any of the other sugar sites. Originally Posted by ron32

The lady's that I have seen when I belonged to Indys were just dreadful, but they got good reviews. I guess I put too much faith in their reviews and system. There are only a small number of providers on Indys that I would want to see, Cmwyl is one of them, but it is not worth the hassle to get my membership back. I do OK with not being on there
  • Devo
  • 08-16-2016, 12:22 PM
The lady's that I have seen when I belonged to Indys were just dreadful, but they got good reviews. I guess I put too much faith in their reviews and system. There are only a small number of providers on Indys that I would want to see, Cmwyl is one of them, but it is not worth the hassle to get my membership back. I do OK with not being on there Originally Posted by bigguyt
Its because you can't trust any review there, unless you personally know the reviewer.

Some males, note I didn't say some MEN, are afraid they are going to lose their only source of pussy if they don't lick the diseased snatch, and pronounce it the best they ever tasted.

Fuck that, see this hand? Two hundred dollars of jerk off in it, whenever I don't want to pay for it.

Paid pussy is a luxury, not a necessity. Keep than in mind, and you make the market a better place for the Men, not the cuckolds.
Regardless of how classy or beautiful or whatever...I personally would not pay CMWYL rates. Too me, it's crazy. I'll stick to developing other sources.
Regardless of how classy or beautiful or whatever...I personally would not pay CMWYL rates. Too me, it's crazy. I'll stick to developing other sources. Originally Posted by spazzer
And that is why I never saw her also, I can't justify dropping a car payment to nut.