Saying Goodbye and Going UTR

Doesn't starting a threAD like this - including a face pic - kinda defeat the purpose of going UTR? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Terminology evolves and sprouts varying meanings, so I imagine "UTR" is relative as far as "exposure" goes. Few providers these days go truly under the radar, zero Internet presence and just relying on core regulars plus word of mouth. Some ladies will pull their ECCIE Showcases, but will still leave profiles up with contact capability and perhaps advertise on other sites like Eros or P411, where there are no reviews or discussion threads. Some will post body pics but no faces, yet identifying tattoos or prominent physical features are shown. Some will delete their own private webpages, stop posting so much, advertise little, go lower volume, restrict solicitation to only Showcases and/or P411.

Most things are subject to what I call "personal definition." We all have our own interpretations in mind.

Maybe there should be "ATR?" Flying lower but just at the radar detection level, not so high on the screen as to attract substantial attention.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Thanks Fancy for the "hobby" definition. I tend to be "old-school" where one thing MEANS one thing and NOT a bunch of things.

I need a time-machine.... Where things were much simpler

You know you have my best wishes...always beautiful. Have fun & stay safe.

~
I am excited to start a new chapter in life and see what the rest of my 30s has in store. I’ve been around long enough. At 35, I’m ready to slow down and see what happens Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
Interesting. My feelings are the exact opposite. I'm staying in this industry as long as I can however, I definitely understand how going UTR or only seeing regulars can be attractive.

A little off topic, but that's why I stopped answering my phone, any time I received an unexpected call, there was always some flaming jackass on the other end of the line, now I just never answer my phone and only communicate through text, it's made a world of difference.
... I tend to be "old-school" where one thing MEANS one thing and NOT a bunch of things.

Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr

Me, too!

...I definitely understand how going UTR or only seeing regulars can be attractive.

A little off topic, but that's why I stopped answering my phone, any time I received an unexpected call, there was always some flaming jackass on the other end of the line, now I just never answer my phone and only communicate through text, it's made a world of difference. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
I decided to slow down and "uncomplicate" my existence after Mother Nature whacked me weather-wise a couple of times. I figured it was a sign that I needed to concentrate more on the Irish Chihuahua Refuge and other areas of my life.

I also stopped answering my phone unless it's someone I know or have made an arrangement with to call me. I don't do short-notice, so if it's important and time isn't a factor, a voice message may be left. I state on my Showcase that I prefer a PM or email (and I suppose, a text, maybe) prior to a call from a new-to-me fellow. Has made things much easier, less stressful.

Honestly, ECCIE gents should ALWAYS message a lady through the site first if you want to be taken seriously, and providers should verify their status here before any other discussion transpires. Too many buffoons out yonder pulling shenanigans and pretending to be members.
I thought it read " UTI "
I thought UTR meant [Under The Radar]....? Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
That went over your big ass head!

Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
Maybe just spending time with an old guy would be close enough.
That went over your big ass head! Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Nah..... I’m just SARCASTIC.
Hi....hello
Maybe just spending time with an old guy would be close enough. Originally Posted by NordicJag
That went over your big ass head! Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Lmao