Question Ladies

... I know, I know ... Originally Posted by NearHauteRed
There is increasingly more evidence to the contrary.
edit
Thanks BSB I like your style too ...
Exactly DarthDVader, I like your style. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Tony, When I talk about STRINGS, I mean emotional strings , not the reward for the time ... then we can give and receive the best passionate time without worrying that it would be misinterpreted ...
Sorry, I just couldn't refrain myself to make the joke ... You just remind me bbTony

I agree with you with all except the NSA part because we are paying so that would be a string, Originally Posted by NearHauteRed
on topic.

I think my IOP is unparalelled. I show up, give donation, get done in 3 minutes and the lady barely feels me because i'm so minute. we spend the other 57 minutes playing chess.

IOP means I'm Overwellmed by Pussy.

Pussy is proof that God exists. Only an all mighty God would create such a perfect thing.
  • MojoR
  • 10-24-2013, 06:09 PM
Nearhautered,

They set up the date because they want to get fucked.

When they arrive at my place, it's my task to get them worked up and horny. I want to reach down in their pants and feel a nice, big & juicy hard-on.

It just that, I don't want them to lay there during our horizontal tango. I want to them to be actively participating in all the dirty talking, rubbing, caresssing and kissing.

Sex takes two partners that are sexually aware of their bodies and who are aware of the other person's body. This is what has made some of my best dates very "memorable". Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby

Dang BSB I got excited just reading this.

You have nailed it on the head. Its sooo amazing when both parties can be passionate together and just skip the illusion part.