Why don't more providers supply client references?

I have received a few reference requests via p411 (both on gents who had numerous oks) and although I have responded with the info they've requested, what I really want to say is, "WTF!!!!??????" Are you kidding me??????? WTF are you even on here for if you can't acknowledge the purpose of p411? As you you can see, I gave the dood an 'OK'. What else do you want??? Stop wasting everyone's time and get to work!"

But then I remember I am lady. So I offer my redundant "yes, very nice gent. have fun!! ))))" and go on about my day.

.....but still, it's an incredible waste of time and money to ask for references on a p411 gent with plenty of oks.

My two cents: the biz is risky. period. the risk will not be eliminated no matter how much screening you do. Get your CHL (if in TX) and pack that little mother-trucker wherever you go. That is the best protection you can offer yourself. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Amen to that. Isnt that the whole point of the ok system lol
It seems like that's a trend these days, girls not being co-operative. When I first got on here, Eccie, I mean, it was one of my peeves hence this thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=621638&highlight=

But on reading this, I feel it makes sense to ignore those who have ignored me in the past concerning references...no more nice gal Sofia
I think the importance of communication is well represented in the P411 policy on giving "okays." Providers who will not do so, when the client presented no issues, risk having their profiles closed.
This is a complaint of mine also. I always respond in a timely manner to reference requests, and appreciate the same.

The provider that is requesting the info yes, may rub me wrong, and even if she has ignored a request from me in the past. I still give the reference.

I do it for the guys, for the gents. I want them to know that I appreciate the time spent together. This biz is all about variety. I would not want for a gent to be somewhere out of town hoping to get lucky with a hot babe and I'm the one stopping that? No way, that puts the gent in an awkward position, feeling "why won't she vouch for me, have I offended her". And that's not nice.

References benefit the Gents equally. So ladies, even if said provider is bitchy and rude, at least do it for the guys.
You make a good point Zada. You're right. I hadn't thought of it in that way. I'll be more responsive to all the bitchy and rude providers in the future. Far be it from me, to hamper a gentleman from having a good time.
I always get a good reference from my provider handle.