Question Men

Stay on topic please drama prince.
Dumb fucking topic. Are we seriously pondering if a provider should control the flow of her vaginal secretions? She either gets wet or she doesn't. This is like asking, "Do providers prefer hobbyists who have erections or flaccid pork swords?"

Dumb. Fucking. Topic. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
btw ender...nice tits. I have seen those and they are real.

btw ender...nice tits. I have seen those and they are real. Originally Posted by notanewbie
They look like they belong to a big girl. I bet she has a nice juicy ass!
anymore REAL opinions out there on THE TOPIC
If she's too wet when i'm hitting it, Good, means i'm hitting it right!
Ok this is a drama free real question I have for you GUYS?

Is there a such thing is getting "too wet" during a session? Is it a turn off or turn on....

This is a question for them men not the twat blockers ok...stay on topic... Originally Posted by angelinadream
had to go back to the orig question because, everything with AD is just a variation of some ad for herself.

if it natural great, some lube is great depending on age, in your case since you are so busy,,, previous activities without protection, no.

are we back on topic?
Where did you get the idea I am so busy? I'm goofing off online half the time. I like to have 1 date 3 days a week or so...there is NO WAY I would not use protection. I'm sorry you do that. Your taking chances with your life. I however will not.

SOME older guys figure they can go in without protection because the figure they only have a good 10-20 years max, and there is meds to keep them alive that long now pertaining to HIV. They don't figure the younger lady has her whole life ahead of her...
Originally Posted by cpi3000

We all want to know what the big secret is to happy hobbying.
I would have to say "no" to your first question DH and a "maybe" on your second
I would have to say "no" to your first question DH and a "maybe" on your second Originally Posted by tbone2u
I can see how with your experience you would reach that conclusion.
That is why that guy showed up with a gallon of GS03 , some grape smelling oily crap. That's the guy who just rubbed it on me and asked if I liked Good Company......I did'nt know what to say. I just smiled and said "yes oh baby" "Yeah baby yeah" Shit you gave him this idea DH! Thancks.

Back on topic. natural wetness, no GSO3 please....and no friggin manuals. I wonder if guys are bothered when a woman is too wet. - sans GS03

I'm not outing anyone but he KIND OF looked like this - the lighting did nothing for his looks.
Originally Posted by cpi3000
Originally Posted by Wakeup
Originally Posted by enderwiggin

Uh.... well.......

I will also add to all mensa posters that private tags are useless as the OP can read everything. Originally Posted by SP Hunter;

JaD