***Rimming!***

I love being rimmed, too. I have never had a provider do it, but I have done it to providers while I was in the area for DATY anyway. If a provider were to do it I think it should be because she wants to do it, not because she could charge extra for it.
Ive had 3 providers rim me. One I asked and she did. The other 2 did it because they liked doing it, I guess lol.
SofaKing: stay out of the car washes ! It's REALLY embarrassing ! Originally Posted by jack16232
No brutha' Jack, car washes are fine. The embarrassing part comes when you run out of Quarters on the soapy-brush cycle.

But back to the topic...as my friend Big Jake says;
"I don't know, I mean shit, if I am going to have to shower for her, she seems kinda high maintenance."

I'm just goofin' ladies. My ass never smells like butt.

we PMd back and forth and I thought she understood!!

Where can I get a car/lady like that??
names ammonite names...
"Haven't Experienced that sensation YET"

P.S. To the other comments: As my RL friends say..."Its not gay until somebody cums"
I heard its easy to to be gay- cuz it aint nuthin but " stik pussy "
we PMd back and forth and I thought she understood!!

Originally Posted by dennisrn

Hi,

ahththt That is to cute....aheheh

Well, what I'm reading is that the majority of men do enjoy getting rimmed..and it seems ammonite hasn't had a problem finding providers that do offer rimming freely but you have to understand ammonite tips very well so I can understand that.....

Back in the day it was considered a "fetish" play but in this day in age...it seems to be the norm now and should be included in the service........interesting!

To be honest, I enjoy being rimmed and wouldn't have a problem "pleasing" my regular clients but it is something I need to consider offering on my menu....I feel if the gentlemen is a true gentlemen he would show his gratitude by donating the regular hourly rate to get the full monty...ahehehehhh...and if that is an interest of theirs it might be best to mention it after they meet doing the "get" acquainted chatter...I'm sure if the lady or should I feel comfortable with the "new" client it is very possible...this topic made me think of gentlemen that requested that in his "scenario" role play and I hadn't meet him yet...so it kind of turned me off and I passed on the appointment. He stated he wanted me to enter his room while he had his butt up in the air and just start rimming him besides requesting my special rate for this type of "play"...I must say it turned me off...very quick....

Sincerely,
Wet
Thinking I wouldn't enjoy it too much...would prolly have to be drunk!! LOL...
Love it, and the times it's been done on me it was just part of the BJ deal!
I LOVE receiving and giving
names ammonite...share the wealth my brother.....
I enjoy recieving while I play with my vibe.

xoxo Sophie