Did I do something to upset Austin?

Fat Originally Posted by russellevans
No need fer personal insults, h'yar, fella!

L'il Missy's pursonality an' speshul social charms speaks fer thar own selfs.

Backwoods Austin--lol

You guys should leave this girl alone, very nasty comments are being made---
Okay MODs do your job and lock this tread. It has turned into a bashing session and no longer on topic.

I am doing my best to hold my tongue, but there is only so much a gal can take from the Drama Queen....I mean...Kings of Austin.

To those who are respectful, thank you. I am sorry there are so many in your area that don't know how to act like gentlemen and ruin it for the rest of you.

I have more than enough business in areas closer to home. I will be sticking with them. I just feel sorry for the ladies who are based in Austin. They have so much weeding to do to get to the gentlemen. It has to be exhausting.
Whoa. Hold up there Missy. As a lady of Austin and an old hoogar, please do not feel sorry for me. This is a great town with wonderful gentlemen. You need to toughen up girlie.
And guys wonder why there aren't many traveling providers visiting Austin... Originally Posted by mrhappysf
Actually there are quite a few successful traveling ladies in Austin.
The desired ones do exceptionally well and have no reason to post complaint threads about how slow it is. Of course this is right before claiming that they hide their body in their showcase because of how different and selective they are.

Great sales approach. "Because I'm so special you don't get to see what you're buying until you're already at the door." Yep that's different alright.
If providing doesn't work out there's always used cars sales.
How TF can any provider post in Coed, then feign surprise at the result???? Have you never been here before?

Might have sought you ought next go round to check those puppies out. But after insulting our local mentally challenged mascot, then showing your delicate emotional sensitivity, glad I did not/will not. We come here to screw girls who are NOT emotionally sensitive...ask my ex-wife.

David D....you pay her no mind. We all like you fer just who you are! Folks in udder parts ain't what you & I'd call 'readers'.
  • ztonk
  • 09-14-2016, 06:17 PM
Okay MODs do your job and lock this tread. It has turned into a bashing session and no longer on topic. Originally Posted by Sarah Renee
If we locked threads every time they veered off topic, we'd have no open discussion threads. If you don't like the discussion, move on.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Well I sure didn't see this one coming... *overly dramatic shocked face*
Okay MODs do your job and lock this tread. It has turned into a bashing session and no longer on topic.

I am doing my best to hold my tongue, but there is only so much a gal can take from the Drama Queen....I mean...Kings of Austin.

To those who are respectful, thank you. I am sorry there are so many in your area that don't know how to act like gentlemen and ruin it for the rest of you.

I have more than enough business in areas closer to home. I will be sticking with them. I just feel sorry for the ladies who are based in Austin. They have so much weeding to do to get to the gentlemen. It has to be exhausting. Originally Posted by Sarah Renee
Buh bye
Cheated and lied, broken so bad
You made a vow, never get mad
You play the game, though it's unfair
They're all the same, who can compare?
First you lose trust, then you get worried

Night after night, bar after club
Dropping like flies, who woke you up
On the front lawn, sprinklers turned on
It's not your house, where'd you go wrong?
First you get hurt, then you feel sorry

Flying like a cannonball, falling to the earth
Heavy as a feather when, you hit the dirt
How am I the lucky one?, I do not deserve
To wait around forever when, you were there first

There comes a time, in a short life
Turn it around, get a rewrite
Call it a dark, night of the soul
Ticking of clocks, gravity’s pull
First you get close, then you get worried

You're going silent, the silent treatment
It's not inviting now, don't deny what you meant

You get excited, you get excited
You got a feel it, oh, at least you can pretend
You wanna light it, you wanna light it
You wanna light it now, the candle from both ends
You get excited, you get excited

I am doing my best to hold my tongue, but there is only so much a gal can take from the Drama Queen....I mean...Kings of Austin ...

... I have more than enough business in areas closer to home. I will be sticking with them. I just feel sorry for the ladies who are based in Austin. They have so much weeding to do to get to the gentlemen. It has to be exhausting. Originally Posted by Sarah Renee
Laik they usedt ta say, "More than a mouthful is a waste." Adios, sugar booger.
Well I sure didn't see this one coming... *overly dramatic shocked face* Originally Posted by Eryn
By tha by, yore boobies is AWESOME, e'en if'n thar not tha size uva Smart car. Ah durn n'yar pokedt mah eyes out onyer nipperolas! Honk! Honk!
Attached Images File Type: jpg Mein_Smart003.jpg (256.5 KB, 267 views)
Hahahaha!!!! DD, that pic is fuckin awesome
I thought the pic was stupid, ranks up there with who posted it---

You have a lot of reviews. The health department just called, they need you back down there.