Squirting

IDC if its HOT fuckin CHOCOLATE flowingoutta there

with little MARSHMALLOWS and its Christmas FUCKINg EVE

I Don't want it on my SHOES ormy Goddamn CARPET!
I don’t know nor do I care to know if it’s piss or not. All I know is it’s very hot to get a female to squirt. And if it’s “piss”, how come I’ve never heard nor seen a woman moan and/ or scream while urinating???? And for all you cucks that find it appalling, gross and disgusting, WTF you don’t believe in washing your ass after some hot steamy sex?
Never experienced a squirt but it appears to be an embarrassing occurrence like a pussy fart,when it happens you kinda ignore it for the provider's sake,but a noise vs getting soaked? I'll take the fart thank you!
if she squirted out some handy wipes

and a small packet of hand lotion

directly after

I wouldn

take it outside HONEY!
or the mints

don't start with them the fatties ploy

to divert from the
el B;s
yah....I want a mint like a hole in my head give me a thin girl on the way out

then we can talk

stick those mints under your ASS
squirtin outs ...the shitter also be nice

squirtin outs ...the shitter also be nice

Originally Posted by Plastic Man
never ever get a hook drunk on Jenny Cream Ale unless your Plastic Man ?
I always enjoy reading these "squirting" threads to find out who is ignorant (as in uninformed) enough to call it pee.

http://www.dating-sexuality-relation...aculation.html
I always enjoy reading these "squirting" threads to find out who is ignorant (as in uninformed) enough to call it pee.

http://www.dating-sexuality-relation...aculation.html Originally Posted by pineappleguy
Then look in the mirror. It'll save you a trip here.

http://www.dating-sexuality-relation...aculation.html Originally Posted by pineappleguy
Shall I call you an idjit...or an ultra marooon. Maybe both. If you really believe that link.
As one who gets turned on by a woman's pleasure, I love it when it happens!
Shall I call you an idjit...or an ultra marooon. Maybe both. If you really believe that link. Originally Posted by trojantide
I pass the link along for those that have not had the pleasure. I know what pee is and I've experience the female squirting orgasm first hand (have you?) so I know there's a difference.

When you're done theorizing and have experience with the phenomenon, you can have an opinion that matters.
I pass the link along for those that have not had the pleasure. I know what pee is and I've experience the female squirting orgasm first hand (have you?) so I know there's a difference.

When you're done theorizing and have experience with the phenomenon, you can have an opinion that matters. Originally Posted by pineappleguy
PG...you know that I generally thinck highly of you. But you should NOT get into this argument, my friend. Posting that link proved you are not an objective, scientific type. I warned against doing that in my very first post in this threAd. You can find stoopid shit all over the interweb that will "prove" anything you want. But what you won't find is...objective, scientific info from qualified medical sources that supports that squirt be anything but pee. Give it a rest.

Believe....and enjoy...what you want. We are okay with that. Just don't lie to yerself about it.

I think it is the hottest damn thing for a woman to squirt during sex - on me preferably.
I think it is the hottest damn thing for a woman to squirt during sex - on me preferably. Originally Posted by bolerobeat57