SAN ANTONIO'S SAY IT WITH A U-TUBE VIDEO THREAD II !!:)

This one brings back memories.....

I don't know what's going on with the audio in this clip but the vision of Cameron Diaz facking a Ferrari will live in my mind a long time.

Ladies & Gentleman…

I would like to NOMINATE APRIL 28TH as HUG YOUR FAVORITE PIMP DAY!! LOL… One of the funniest MOMENTS during my UNFORTUNATE BANNING was finding out that STILL LOOKING, NETX9, A10BOMB, LOUIGI & ROCKER RICK were all being accused of being my PIMPS!!
My Reply "Hmmm…. I think I NEED A BIGGER SHOE ALLOWANCE!!"LOL… Seriously, PIMPING AIN'T EASY!!

SO EVERYONE…HUG YOUR FAVORITE PIMP!!

SLAVE GUINEVERE'S PIMPS*R*US:

STILL LOOKING: SLAVE G'S MARKETING & MOTIVATIONAL TROLL DOLL PIMP (FASHION COORDINATOR & BEER CONNOISSEUR… SLAVE G I NEED YOU TO GO BUY A BEER TSHIRT!! STAT!! MOVE IT!!! MOVE IT!! MOVE IT!!!

NETX9: SLAVE G'S FITNESS COACH ( WORK THAT ASS PIMP!! SACRIFICE SLAVE SACRIFICE!!

A10bomb: SLAVE G'S DIETICIAN ( LOSE 5LBS & I WILL BUY YOU SKITTLES!!)

LOUIGI: SLAVE G'S GEOGRAPHICAL PIMP ( FINDING THE BEST STREET CORNER IS NOT EASY!! LOCATION!!! LOCATION!!! LOCATION!!!)

ROCKER RICK: SLAVE G'S GRAPHIC & SPEECH COACH ( WATERMARKING PHOTOS & TEACHING SLAVE G THE APPROPRIATE TIME TO SAY F***TARD!!)

BOYS…. CAN I GET A GROUP HUG?

Your pimp loving slave,

Guinevere
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere

What about OldYeller? He has to be your number#1 PIMP !! LOL
To all the ladies with excellent TCB skills!

Thank you Netx9 for re-posting.
It is not about HOW HARD you are HIT…

It is about HOW HARD you can GET HIT and KEEP MOVING FORWARD…

THAT IS HOW WINNING IS DONE…

THANK YOU SAN ANTONIO FOR BELIEVING IN ME...

Your devoted slave,

Guinevere
It is not about HOW HARD you are HIT…

It is about HOW HARD you can GET HIT and KEEP MOVING FORWARD…

THAT IS HOW WINNING IS DONE…

Uh huh? Winning? I think your recent indiscretion demonstrates what it is that has people noticing you.... You lost relavance and stature the last time you ran your mouth about clients publicly and now you are doing it again?

THANK YOU SAN ANTONIO FOR BELIEVING IN ME...

In case you haven't noticed.... That's changing.... The more you post... the more it will change....It's pretty evident with this "comeback" thread that you have lost relavance........
This thread is 17 days old and less than 1400 views.. Not remotely close to your old pull... You are down to a handful of supporters....... Any bets on how fast the newest analysis of your indiscretion hits that count? I'm betting people want to hear ABOUT you and your indiscretions.... not from you....

Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
Important lesson in the last video.... Advice some should take....Get you some representation and step away from the keyboard....

It's OK.... Some girls NEED someone to work their accounts for them. Some girls NEED to be pimped...

Try this guy

Posting will only get you more noticed for what you do wrong...

Whaddaya think San Antonio? The latest drama she is in gets more views in 24 hours than this in 17 days?

Rally the troops darlin! It's one thing to "get back up"... something entirely different to get back up and slink off in a new direction.... Sometimes it's best to just stay down.... Hard to win a fight when you trip over your own feet.

Invictus

BY WILLIAM ERNEST HENLEY

Out of the night that covers me,

Black as the pit from pole to pole,

I thank whatever gods may be

For my unconquerable soul...

Your unconquerable slave,

Guinevere

"DON'T EVER LET SOMEONE TELL YOU THAT YOU CAN'T DO SOMETHING…"

"IF YOU HAVE A DREAM THEN YOU HAVE TO PROTECT IT…"

HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF….

Your determined slave,

Guinevere
"The world is not so simple anymore…

I guess it never was… Baseball ignored it…

AND NOW WE CAN'T…."

Time is a POWERFUL HEALER….

"Maybe tomorrow we will all wear 42… That way they can't tell us APART..."

"Jackie Robinson and number 42[edit]

In 1997, Major League Baseball, for the first time ever, made a Major League-wide retirement of a number. Number 42 cannot be issued to any new players, having been retired in honor of Jackie Robinson, although all players who currently wore the number upon the mass retirement of #42, such as Mo Vaughn and Butch Huskey of the Red Sox and Mets, were allowed to keep it under a grandfather clause if they were wearing the number in honor of Jackie Robinson. The clause also permitted such players who changed teams after the retirement date to retain #42 with their new team if it was available; thus, Vaughn (Red Sox, Angels, and Mets), Mike Jackson (Indians and Twins), and José Lima (Astros and Tigers) became the last players to wear the number #42 with two or more teams.[29] With the retirement of Mariano Rivera of the New York Yankees following the 2013 season, no MLB player currently wears #42 regularly. Art Silber, owner and coach of the Nationals' Class-A Affiliate Potomac, wears the number 42 as well. The Los Angeles Dodgers, for whom Robinson played (as a Brooklyn Dodger), had already retired the number in 1972 after Robinson's death.

However, the #42 would be worn by a number of players other than Rivera in 2007, which marked the 60th anniversary of Robinson's first appearance in Major League Baseball (the event that broke the sport's 20th-century color line). Before the season, then-Cincinnati Reds outfielder Ken Griffey, Jr. asked Robinson's widow, Rachel Robinson, and MLB Commissioner Bud Selig for permission to wear #42 on April 15, the anniversary date of Robinson's historic game. Both gave their approval, and Selig later ruled that any player who wished to wear #42 on that date could do so. Three teams and several individual players on other teams wore #42 on that date; three other teams whose plans to wear #42 collectively were postponed due to rain on that date did so later in the month.

Some feel that Roberto Clemente deserves a similar honor,[30] and that #21 should be retired by all teams. Clemente opened the doors for Hispanics to play Major League Baseball, just as Robinson did for African-Americans. He died in a plane crash in 1972 while helping earthquake victims from Nicaragua, ending his storied career too soon. Number 21 is retired by Clemente's team, the Pittsburgh Pirates, and was worn by Sammy Sosa throughout his career as a tribute to his childhood hero.[31]"
This is what I think of whenever I see a Whispers Thread or is it threAD since threADs are how does he put it look at me AD's

and then when he is told or sometimes even proven wrong it turns into this

Sorry A10... I have yet to be proven wrong.....

More to come..... News at 11?