How much men's pubic hair is best? Does services increase if it shaved?

Keep it shaved. I am a very hairy bastard also. I have two bald areas and one is on top of my big head.
I shave in the shower with heat and soap. Practice make perfect. Very very gew nicks any more.
A provider once told me there would be more oral services if it was shaved. Shaved the next moring and never stopped.
Eva, maybe the pubic area or even the shaft but putting alcohol on a guys scrotum will set him on fire even before shaving. Now if there are any that want to test this out. Put it on Youtube and we might have a new dance craze. Originally Posted by EZ.
Hehehe hence my suggestion to use peroxide instead...as I'm sure it's obvious it would burn a clitoris just as the scrotum. Alcohol does me great on just my bikini line.
Groomed is always nice!
I'm so glad you asked! As a matter of fact, the more manscaped the area, the better bj I can give. I absolutely LOVE to give BBBJ & BLS but if your playing field looks like an overgrown Amazon Forest then it really hinders my ability and wastes my talents. There's nothing worse than having someone else's "nether region" stuck in the back of your throat, plus there's no sexy way to get it out either.
LMAO! Girllllllll, we have all been there. I think we should have an acronym for that move. You know..like DATY , bbbj, etc. maybe we can call it the one hand Wonder Woman (ohww) Originally Posted by MsTaylorLong

OMG, Ms Taylor Long, Lmfao! I just pulled this maneuver yesterday! The one handed Wonder Woman...... Not the kiss. But even as I held the hair down I was still getting poked in the eye by some rogue hairs. Literally THE hairiest region I've EVER SEEN! I think the golden rule should be take care of your region the same way as you would want me to take care of mine.
I PROMISE we'll both have alot more fun if you do.
+1.

Is there a trick to NOT getting ingrown hairs?
I thought about a product like Nair but I'm more afraid of chemical burn. Originally Posted by ERwhynot

I read somewhere that the first few times you may get them but if you shave consistently they will diminish and then go away entirely, and that has been my experience.

Always shave it for the ladies, not one has had anything but good to say about it.
I shave primarily for the optical inch illusion. At least that's what I tell my wife. Although, I've found that I get much better service if i'm shaven.

I use an electric razor. Trim first, then shave. Usually get a couple of nicks along the way.
OMG, Ms Taylor Long, Lmfao! I just pulled this maneuver yesterday! The one handed Wonder Woman...... Not the kiss. But even as I held the hair down I was still getting poked in the eye by some rogue hairs. Literally THE hairiest region I've EVER SEEN! I think the golden rule should be take care of your region the same way as you would want me to take care of mine.
I PROMISE we'll both have alot more fun if you do. Originally Posted by Ravenrayne27@gmail.com

Lmao! It's official Raven Rayne and Ms. T's menu has expanded and now includes OHWW.

Side note : I've just started noticing your posts..we should set up doubles in the future. Plus ..we're both Cherokee
Love my men well groomed! No need for floss!
Well ladies, I'm your average impeccably hygiened white boy professional that shaves or waxes every bit of all body hair (except for a little up front) and maintains a six-pack abdominal region with other unique attributes. Just ask my referrals.
However, the other day there was a lady that was taken a back by my appearance. She said she was old school and liked body hair. Said I was "Too pretty" for her. We still engaged but I thought the response was a bit odd. I do all that to keep the ladies comfortable and hopefully enjoy me.
I've notice several providers apparently not comfortable with me. Others are like, "Wow, finally a hot guy". Not trying to be a baggard or a pick but it is what it is. I just want to figure this out. Some seem like they can't look at me and others seem very appreciative. For the most part, its all good but once in a while some of the ladies do not like my totally clean appearance. So the question is, is body hair desirable or disgusting. Probably not the right question but I bet the ladies can help me ask the right one.
But I can tell you this. Providers that do TUMA, BLS, etc... will tickle your throat doing TUMA when you are ultra-clean.
* But the biggest most practical reason not to have much body hair especially around the genitals is to detect STD's like warts and such. Body hair is designed to trap bacteria. Providers should be able to visually inspect each client closely. It's hart to detect such things with a bunch of filthy bush around your cock and balls. Shave it, is my humble opinion.
By the way, does anybody look like my Avatar? PM me! LOL
Well ladies, I'm your average impeccably hygiened white boy professional that shaves or waxes every bit of all body hair (except for a little up front) and maintains a six-pack abdominal region with other unique attributes. Just ask my referrals.
However, the other day there was a lady that was taken a back by my appearance. She said she was old school and liked body hair. Said I was "Too pretty" for her. We still engaged but I thought the response was a bit odd. I do all that to keep the ladies comfortable and hopefully enjoy me.
I've notice several providers apparently not comfortable with me. Others are like, "Wow, finally a hot guy". Not trying to be a baggard or a pick but it is what it is. I just want to figure this out. Some seem like they can't look at me and others seem very appreciative. For the most part, its all good but once in a while some of the ladies do not like my totally clean appearance. So the question is, is body hair desirable or disgusting. Probably not the right question but I bet the ladies can help me ask the right one.
But I can tell you this. Providers that do TUMA, BLS, etc... will tickle your throat doing TUMA when you are ultra-clean.
* But the biggest most practical reason not to have much body hair especially around the genitals is to detect STD's like warts and such. Body hair is designed to trap bacteria. Providers should be able to visually inspect each client closely. It's hart to detect such things with a bunch of filthy bush around your cock and balls. Shave it, is my humble opinion. Originally Posted by Muscleup

If she doesn't want to look at you because you're too attractive maybe it's because as a provider she doesn't want to get attached which is very easy for a woman when sex is involved.

Btw , while we are talking about this..
A lot of men are under the misconception that all of our clients are nasty ole hairy farts. What I'm trying to say is MEN please stop asking for discounts because you are "cute" .
A couple of things that work for me as far as shaving go...

1. I use conditioner instead of shaving cream. Suave & VO5 work great and there are lots of different fragrances to choose from. In my opinion, it works just as well, if not better and gets a closer shave. I think it also does a pretty good job moisturizing the skin. Drawback is it's difficult to see where you've missed a spot.
2. Gentle exfoliation prior to shaving helps minimize ingrown hairs. Some of the body scrubs sold in stores contain salt which can really hurt if used post shave or if not washed off completely. I make my own and I love it. Lots of recipes out there that utilize common household ingredients on the cheap. I really like coconut oil, baking soda, and sea salt or epson salt. Pinterest has a wealth of info on this and recipes.

I really appreciate it when I can tell if someone has done some manscaping. Let's me know they cared enough to tidy up ;-)
By the way, does anybody look like my Avatar? PM me! LOL Originally Posted by Muscleup
Yep...Pistol Marks is pretty damn close. She loves arsenal, too.
I use the Phillips Norelco bodygroom microshaver, no alcohol, no nicks, no ingrown hairs