Someone is going to bring it up...Alec Baldwin

# alec for prison Originally Posted by winn dixie
So, maybe you and bambi can tell me how much responsibility should go to the guy who gave the gun to Baldwin, and shouted "Cold Gun!".

"https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/23/entertainment/alec-baldwin-rust-shooting-saturday/index.html
There is no reason for a real gun to be used as a prop on a movie set.

Being the producer of projects you are responsible and liable for everything.
This video provides the detailed procedure on any movie set.

Originally Posted by R.M.

this is Baldwin's real liability, as a producer for this film he is more than just an actor on set, he's directly responsible for all proper safety standards and the hiring of anyone including the armorer and the stunt coordinator.

as an actor only you probably can't make any case against Baldwin criminally or in civil court.

as a producer you still probably can't make a direct criminal case against Baldwin but you easily can in civil court. at the least due to reports he hired a inexperienced armorer with reports of issues on another film before this one.

these reports will the basis of many lawsuits that will be filed directly against the production company and Baldwin as a producer

The 24-year-old head armorer of Alec Baldwin's movie 'Rust' told a podcast she 'almost didn't take' her last job because she wasn't sure if she was 'ready'

https://news.yahoo.com/24-old-head-a...122916840.html

this is what happened ...

The head armorer of 'Rust' once gave an 11-year-old actress a gun without checking it properly, The Daily Beast reports

https://www.insider.com/rust-shootin...report-2021-10
So, maybe you and bambi can tell me how much responsibility should go to the guy who gave the gun to Baldwin, and shouted "Cold Gun!".

"https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/23/entertainment/alec-baldwin-rust-shooting-saturday/index.html Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Ask Baldwins brother

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/51814

BAHAHAHAHA
  • R.M.
  • 10-24-2021, 04:45 PM
this is Baldwin's real liability, as a producer for this film he is more than just an actor on set, he's directly responsible for all proper safety standards and the hiring of anyone including the armorer and the stunt coordinator.

as an actor only you probably can't make any case against Baldwin criminally or in civil court.

as a producer you still probably can't make a direct criminal case against Baldwin but you easily can in civil court. at the least due to reports he hired a inexperienced armorer with reports of issues on another film before this one.

these reports will the basis of many lawsuits that will be filed directly against the production company and Baldwin as a producer

The 24-year-old head armorer of Alec Baldwin's movie 'Rust' told a podcast she 'almost didn't take' her last job because she wasn't sure if she was 'ready'

https://news.yahoo.com/24-old-head-a...122916840.html

this is what happened ...

The head armorer of 'Rust' once gave an 11-year-old actress a gun without checking it properly, The Daily Beast reports

https://www.insider.com/rust-shootin...report-2021-10 Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I guess you have worked on movie sets?
I guess you have worked on movie sets? Originally Posted by R.M.

no. have you? are you saying Baldwin as a producer doesn't have civil liability in this?
Ask Baldwins brother

BAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino

wrong Baldwin.

Adam Baldwin isn't directly related.
wrong Baldwin.

Adam Baldwin isn't directly related. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Shhhhh, he wouldn’t have known!
How about all PI's take a fucking chill pill and let the investigation run its course.

More speculating old hen's in this forum than the women's powder room. Originally Posted by WTF
... Too right, mate!

Which one's Mannix? ... Which one is Boney?

... Can't we WAIT and see what the police say
BEFORE we speculate on who's going to the hoosegow
and who isn't?

### Salty
  • R.M.
  • 10-24-2021, 11:00 PM
no. have you? are you saying Baldwin as a producer doesn't have civil liability in this? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yes sir I have and please do not try to put words in my mouth.
Ask Baldwins brother

BAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
Yes sir I have and please do not try to put words in my mouth. Originally Posted by R.M.

girl .. read my post again and get some sleep. i was actually backing up your points.

read first .. post after.
  • R.M.
  • 10-25-2021, 04:07 AM
girl .. read my post again and get some sleep. i was actually backing up your points.

read first .. post after. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
It did not read that way to me. My apologies.
BF103D73-9D66-4D0A-97CD-9D345989F464.jpeg
Here’s information to back your post. I have seen her tik tok account.
She’s something else.
Baldwin said it was low budget. Which means they hire all these kids for low pay.
If he were to come under budget to put the film in the can he would get a bonus.
This kids work for nothing to have something on your resume.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 278C6CB8-6E32-48BD-BEAC-B35D7BA2E31E.jpeg (48.4 KB, 28 views)
  • oeb11
  • 10-25-2021, 08:07 AM
For the liberal cultists"
The 10 rules of firearm safety

Share this article

Treat every firearm as if it were loaded.
Whenever you pick up a firearm, open the action and check to see whether ammunition is present. Do not accept a firearm from another hunter unless the firearm is unloaded and the action is open.
Keep a firearm’s muzzle pointed in a safe direction.
It is your responsibility to always control the muzzle of your firearm and ensure it points in a safe direction. Follow this rule at ALL times, even if the firearm is unloaded or in a protective case. If you remember and obey this rule, you will not have to worry about hurting any other person or damaging property.
Be sure of your target, both in front of and beyond it.
Being a safe hunter includes making good decisions. Always identify the target and ensure it is both legal and ethical to shoot before your finger goes into the trigger guard and onto the trigger. When you hear something approaching you, take a deep breath and remain calm. Take care not to mistake another hunter for a game animal. Remember: once the trigger is pulled, you cannot call back that bullet. Always have a good backstop when shooting your firearm. Be careful of rocks and water; they can cause the bullet to ricochet, sending it in an unexpected direction. Also, never shoot toward the top of a hill.
Keep your finger off the trigger.
Safe hunters always protect the trigger. Your finger should be inside the trigger guard and on the trigger only after you have identified your target as well as what's in front of and beyond that target.
Check the barrel for obstructions.
When debris gets into a firearm’s barrel it’s referred to as an obstruction. An obstruction blocks the path of the bullet and can cause injury to you or to your firearm. If you suspect that your barrel has an obstruction, unload the firearm and clean the barrel with a cleaning jag.
Keep the action open.
When traveling by vehicle to or from your hunting spot, always keep the action open on your firearm. Also, make sure your firearm is unloaded and in a protective case. Keep the action open while walking to your stand or hunting location. Only when you are ready to start hunting should you load your firearm, engaging the mechanical safety until your target is sighted.
Only point the muzzle at something when you intend to shoot.
Never joke around with a firearm. Never use the scope on your firearm as binoculars and always maintain control over the direction that your firearm is pointing. Do not use the barrel of your firearm as a pointer for giving someone directions.
Unload your firearm before jumping, running or climbing.
NEVER jump over a ditch, or climb a tree or fence with a loaded firearm. When pulling a firearm toward you, never pull it by the muzzle end. Once you have finished climbing or crossing, inspect the firearm to ensure it is not damaged in any way before reloading.
Store firearms safely.
They should never be close to children or careless adults.
No drugs or alcohol.
Never consume alcohol before or while you handle a firearm. Avoid legal and illegal drugs that can alter your behavior and mental status; only use a firearm when you are in full control of your body.

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands!
How about all PI's take a fucking chill pill and let the investigation run its course.

More speculating old hen's in this forum than the women's powder room. Originally Posted by WTF
True.
Those on the Left need to get off of that old train of “anybody that hates Trump can’t be talked bad about”.

I watched several of the Sunday Morning Shows and all were in that theme of…”tragic accident”.

That’s bullshit. This was no accident. Somebody fucked up royally. We have a dead woman nd another injured person.

This is the same as a drunk driver saying…..”I didn’t mean to kill those people, because I was drunk”.

“I didn’t mean to shoot that woman because we are haphazard in our gun handling protocols.”.

And how do we know they were haphazard in their gun handling protocols?

Simple. We have a dead woman.
... Too right, but STILL a tragic accident.
Unless the Baldwin bloke was trying to kill her.

Still, accidents can be expensive -and deadly.

### Salty